Race Name: Camping World 300 (Race 15 of 33)
Venue: Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Ill.
Television: 3:30 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 86 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 179 points
- Custer has two starts in the NASCAR Xfinity Series at Chicagoland Speedway along with one start in the Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
- He owns an average finish of 5.0 at the 1.5-mile D-shaped oval in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- Crew chief Mike Shiplett has seven starts with one win, three top-fives and three top-10’s.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Chicagoland Speedway.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Haas Automation, Inc., is America’s leading builder of CNC machine tools. Founded by Gene Haas in 1983, Haas Automation manufactures a complete line of vertical and horizontal machining centers, turning centers and rotary tables and indexers. All Haas products are built in the company’s 1,100,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Oxnard, California, and distributed through a worldwide network of Haas Factory Outlets that provides the industry’s best sales, service and support while offering unparalleled cost-to-performance value.
Chicago is a 1.5-mile track and that has been a strong suit for the No. 00 team. How much are you looking forward to getting back to Chicago?
“Chicago is one of the best tracks we go to because the surface is gritty, so it wears the tires out quickly. You’ll see us sliding around while trying to find grip around the track and that provides excitement for the fans because it won’t be a single groove wide. SHR builds really great cars each week, so I am looking forward to getting back to Chicago and hopefully we can grab our fourth win of the season.”