CAR NO. 98
- Driven by Riley Herbst with Richard Boswell serving as crew chief.
- Formerly driven by Chase Briscoe (2018-2020).
- Scored 12 point-paying victories (2017-2020).
- Won series-best nine races in 2020.
- Earned berth in NASCAR Playoffs two consecutive seasons (2019-2020).
Riley Herbst is the driver of the No. 98 Monster Energy Ford Mustang for Stewart-Haas Racing in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. He is a racer from Las Vegas who is taking his family name from the deserts of the southwest to the asphalt tracks of NASCAR....
As a crew chief, Richard Boswell understands his racecars inside and out. And as a former driver, Boswell also understands and appreciates what his wheelmen need from their racecars and their team. This balanced background allows Boswell to excel...