Video Content Producer
General Summary: Reports to the Sr. Director of Creative. On behalf of Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR), the Video Content Producer will be responsible for creating video content that highlights the team’s relationship with Haas Automation. This position will ideate, produce, shoot and edit content focused on Haas Automation dealers across the US and their sponsorship of SHR, as well as brand and racing content for SHR. He/she will be a member of a creative team that generates and implements highly sharable content that is creative, attention-getting and on-brand for the race team and Haas Automation. The role requires a multimedia professional with experience in shooting, editing and archiving video content for digital and social media platforms.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of an in-house department that will have capabilities across digital marketing, content creation and social media marketing.
- Produce, shoot, edit and archive original video content for SHR and Haas Automation digital platforms.
- Develop and implement a wide range of content forms including video, text, still, animation, live action and other content forms.
- Lead planning, setup and content capture for shoots that take place at Haas Automation dealer locations across the US; interview dealers and customers for storytelling elements.
- Deliver real-time content on race days and at NASCAR events for Haas Automation and SHR.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings that will ideate new projects, outline schedules for upcoming projects and set an annual calendar for content distribution.
- Participate in weekly Partnership Marketing meetings to understand upcoming Haas Automation initiatives and internal holistic Partnership Marketing objectives.
- Work alongside the marketing brand managers to service Haas Automation’s content requests as they are received.
- Work collaboratively with Haas Automation to ensure their respective brand strategies are incorporated into the overall video content strategy.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Digital and Content Strategy, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, or President.
- Participates in other projects related to Stewart-Haas Racing, Haas F1 Team, Gene Haas Foundation and additional miscellaneous projects.
- 2-5 years of expertise in digital and content strategy development, production, and storytelling in a creative agency and / or internal creative team
- Demonstrated experience with post-production and graphics software, include Adobe Photoshop, Premiere & After Effects. Motion graphics capabilities a plus
- Understanding of all studio elements including video, audio and lighting
- Extensive experience in digital and social media formats
- Experience tracking projects using collaborative tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business judgment; strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, managing multiple projects with tight timelines
- A team-oriented mindset and an ability to relate to others and develop sound relationships
- Video, audio and graphic production skills using Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of initiative and work well in a collaborative, team environment
- Ability to quickly and calmly react and solve problems, especially “on the fly” as necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
General office environment. No extraordinary physical demands required. Some stress may occur when tight deadlines are required.
This position will travel to Haas Automation dealer locations and to NASCAR race events on a consistent basis. Extensive travel and extended hours will be required at times.
Air travel, hotel accommodations and per diem are the responsibility of SHR.
Seniority level: Associate
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing