CAR NO. 4
- Debuted in 2014 as part of team’s expansion to four cars.
- Driven by Kevin Harvick with Rodney Childers serving as crew chief.
- Won 2014 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Has won 12 point-paying races and 11 poles (2014-2016).
- Earned berth in Chase for the NASCAR Cup three times (2014, 2015, 2016).
Kevin Harvick enters his 17th season driving in NASCAR’s premier series and his fourth driving the No. 4 Jimmy John’s car for Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) in 2017. While he has established himself as the fastest, most dominant and consistent driver in the...
In three seasons as crew chief for NASCAR premier series driver Kevin Harvick and the No. 4 Jimmy John’s team of Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR), Rodney Childers has built the fastest and most consistent racecars in the premier...
Car Information Coming Soon