CAR NO. 4
- Driven by Kevin Harvick with Rodney Childers serving as crew chief.
- Won 2014 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Scored 22 point-paying victories and 19 poles (2014-2018).
- Won 2018 NASCAR All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Earned berth in NASCAR Playoffs five straight times (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018).
Since joining Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) in 2014, Kevin Harvick has established himself as the fastest, most dominant and consistent driver in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. ...
In four seasons as crew chief for driver Kevin Harvick and the No. 4 team of Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR), Rodney Childers has built the fastest and most consistent racecars in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. ...