CAR NO. 4
- Driven by Kevin Harvick with Rodney Childers serving as crew chief.
- Won 2014 NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Scored 26 point-paying victories and 25 poles (2014-2019).
- Won 2018 NASCAR All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Earned berth in NASCAR Playoffs six straight times (2014-2019).
- Competed in Championship 4 five times in the last six years.
Since joining Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) in 2014, Kevin Harvick has established himself as the fastest, most dominant and most consistent driver in the NASCAR Cup Series. A championship in 2014, a runner-up finish in the 2015 standings and...
In six seasons as crew chief for driver Kevin Harvick and the No. 4 team of Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR), Rodney Childers has built the fastest and most consistent racecars in the NASCAR Cup Series. ...