CAR NO. 4
- Driven by Kevin Harvick with Rodney Childers serving as crew chief since team’s inception in 2014.
- Won 2014 NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Scored 35 point-paying victories (2014-2020).
- Won series-best nine races in 2020.
- Earned berth in NASCAR Playoffs seven straight times (2014-2020).
- Competed in Championship 4 five times (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019)
Since joining Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) in 2014, Kevin Harvick has established himself as the fastest, most dominant and most consistent driver in the NASCAR Cup Series. A championship in 2014, a runner-up finish in the 2015 standings and...
In seven seasons as crew chief for driver Kevin Harvick and the No. 4 team of Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR), Rodney Childers has built the fastest and most consistent racecars in the NASCAR Cup Series. ...