CAR NO. 14
- Driven by Clint Bowyer with John Klausmeier serving as crew chief.
- Formerly driven by Tony Stewart (2009-2016).
- Won 2011 NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Scored 18 point-paying victories and six poles (2009-2019).
- Won SHR’s first race (2009 All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway).
- Earned berth in NASCAR Playoffs seven times (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2018 and 2019).
Clint Bowyer came to Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) in 2017 and took over one of the most coveted rides in the NASCAR Cup Series – the No. 14 Ford. Bowyer replaced three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart...
In the beginning, racing was just a hobby for John Klausmeier, crew chief for the No. 14 team and driver Clint Bowyer at Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR)....