CAR NO. 14
- Driven by Clint Bowyer with John Klausmeier serving as crew chief.
- Formerly driven by Tony Stewart (2009-2016).
- Won 2011 NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Scored 18 point-paying victories and six poles (2009-2019).
- Won SHR’s first race (2009 All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway).
- Earned berth in NASCAR Playoffs seven times (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2018 and 2019).
Bowyer finished second in the 2012 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series standings and third in the 2008 NASCAR Cup Series standings. He has earned eight NASCAR Cup Series wins and won the 2008 NASCAR Xfinity Series title after leaving his hometown of Emporia...
In the beginning, racing was just a hobby for John Klausmeier, crew chief for the No. 14 team and driver Clint Bowyer at Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR)....