CAR NO. 14
- Debuted in 2009 as part of SHR’s inception.
- Originally driven by Tony Stewart until his retirement following the 2016 season.
- Now driven by Clint Bowyer with Mike Bugarewicz serving as crew chief.
- Won 2011 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series championship.
- Has won 16 point-paying races and five poles (2009-2016).
- Won 2009 All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, which was SHR’s first NASCAR victory.
- Earned berth in Chase for the NASCAR Cup five times (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016).
Bowyer finished second in the 2012 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series standings and third in the 2008 NASCAR Cup Series standings. He has earned eight NASCAR Cup Series wins and won the 2008 NASCAR Xfinity Series title after leaving his hometown of Emporia...
MIKE ‘BUGA’ BUGAREWICZ
After guiding Stewart to a victory at Sonoma (Calif.) Raceway and a berth in the Chase for the NASCAR Cup in his first season as a crew chief in 2016, Bugarewicz oversees the No. 14 team’s transition to driver Clint Bowyer and a new manufacturer in Ford...
CAR NO. 14
VIEW FULL SPECIFICATIONS