Race Name: ROXOR 200 (Race 18 of 33)
Venue: New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire
Television: 4:00 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 75 points
– Chase Briscoe: 8th; trails points leader by 233 points
- This is Custer’s third Xfinity Series start at NHMS where he has finished ninth in consecutive years. He won the 2014 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race at Loudon.
- Custer has five wins, 10 top-fives and 11 top-10’s while leading 782 laps throughout the 2019 season.
- Mike Shiplett has six starts at “The Magic Mile” with two top-fives and four top-10’s.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at New Hampshire.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Haas Automation, Inc., is America’s leading builder of CNC machine tools. Founded by Gene Haas in 1983, Haas Automation manufactures a complete line of vertical and horizontal machining centers, turning centers and rotary tables and indexers. All Haas products are built in the company’s 1,100,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Oxnard, California, and distributed through a worldwide network of Haas Factory Outlets that provides the industry’s best sales, service and support while offering unparalleled cost-to-performance value.
You have two ninth-place finishes at NHMS. What do you need to do this weekend to improve upon those finishes?
“New Hampshire is a technical track and I feel like it hasn’t been one of my favorite tracks lately. I was able to win my first Truck Series race there in 2014, but since then it hasn’t been too great. They have been putting the traction compound down recently, so we just need to be able to get our car good through that, which we were able to do in Kentucky, so hopefully it transfers over to this weekend and we can be a contender for the win.”