Race Name: ROXOR 200 (Race 18 of 33)
Venue: New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire
Television: 4:00 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 75 points
– Chase Briscoe: 8th; trails points leader by 233 points
- This will mark Briscoe’s first Xfinity Series start at NHMS. He has one previous start in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series where he finished 11th.
- Spotter Tim Fedewa has 12 starts at NHMS in the Xfinity Series with one win, two top-fives, three top-10’s and has 118 laps led.
- This will mark Richard Boswell’s first start atop the pit box at NHMS.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at New Hampshire.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Ford’s racing program is part of the Ford Performance organization based in Dearborn, Mich. It is responsible for major racing operations globally, including NASCAR, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, FIA World Rally Championship, Virgin Australia Supercars, Formula Drift, and NHRA Funny Car and sportsman drag racing. In addition, the organization also oversees the development of Ford’s racing engines, as well as the outreach programs with all Ford Clubs and Ford enthusiasts. For more information regarding Ford racing’s activities, please visit www.fordperformance.com, Ford Performance on Facebook, Ford Performance on Instagram and @FordPerformance on Twitter.
Spotter Tim Fedewa has raced at NHMS numerous times in the Xfinity Series. Will you be leaning on him at all during the weekend to help you get dialed in?
“Timmy is super helpful each and every week as my set of eyes up in the sky and this week will be no different. He does a really good job at guiding me where I need to be on the racetrack and telling me where I am losing or gaining time. I am looking forward to my first Xfinity Series race at New Hampshire and hopefully we can take our top-five from Kentucky and build on it.”