Race Name: Indiana 250 (Race 25 of 33)
Venue: Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis, Indiana
Television: 3:00 p.m. EDT on NBC
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 136 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 233 points
– Cole and Chase will be signing autographs on Saturday from 10:30am to 11:15am at East Chalet #8, next to the Xfinity Series garage area.
- Custer has six wins, 12 top-fives, 16 top-10s, five pole awards and has led 782 laps through 24 races in 2019.
- Crew chief Mike Shiplett has five starts with one top-five, two top-10’s and one pole coming in 2012.
- In the last 10 races, Custer has seven top-10 finishes and three wins.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Indianapolis.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Haas Automation, Inc., is America’s leading builder of CNC machine tools. Founded by Gene Haas in 1983, Haas Automation manufactures a complete line of vertical and horizontal machining centers, turning centers and rotary tables and indexers. All Haas products are built in the company’s 1,100,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Oxnard, California, and distributed through a worldwide network of Haas Factory Outlets that provides the industry’s best sales, service and support while offering unparalleled cost-to-performance value.
Indy is a track that everyone wants to win at because of the prestige. What would it mean to get a win this weekend?
“It would definitely be one of the largest wins for everyone involved at SHR with Fred Biagi since our Xfinity Series program began. It’s going to be a complete team effort, especially since this is the only time we run this rules package, so we’re not sure how this weekend will go yet. I know we will unload with speed like we do every weekend, but this track and package are beasts of their own.”