Race Name: Sport Clips Haircuts VFW 200 (Race 24 of 33)
Venue: Darlington Raceway in Darlington, South Carolina
Television: 4:00 p.m. EDT on NBC
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 135 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 222 points
– Cole and Chase will be signing autographs on Saturday from 11:00am to 11:30am at the Ford Performance display in the fan zone.
- Custer has 11 top-fives, 15 top-10s, five pole awards and has led 782 laps through 23 races in 2019
- Crew chief Mike Shiplett has six starts with one top-fives, two top-10’s and one pole coming in August of 2018.
- Custer will be throwing it back to 1996 with the replica Buckshot Jones No. 00. View the unveil here.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Darlington Raceway.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Production Alliance Group is a premium live-event and creative development company. Passion for our craft has allowed us to work with top names and brands in both corporate and entertainment industries. We bring creative excellence and relevant execution to every opportunity, big or small. We engage and collaborate with our customers and industry partners…and together create experiences that move and impressions that last.
Darlington always seems like one of the most fun races of the year. What are you looking forward to the most about 2019’s Official Throwback Weekend?
“Throwback weekend is always a lot of fun because our partners allow us to switch up their logos a little bit to fit whatever scheme we are looking at running. Numerous fans have asked when we were going to run a Buckshot Jones scheme since he was in the No. 00 back in the 90’s. Well, we’ve been listening and brought back that Aquafresh scheme that he ran in 1996 and I can’t thank Production Alliance Group enough for letting us change things up on their first-ever primary race. One of the best things for the weekend is that Buckshot will actually be joining us but before he committed to coming for the weekend, he texted me and told me he was actually going to jump in the car and drive it, so who knows who you will see in the No. 00 this weekend.”