Date: April 27, 2019
Race Name: MoneyLion 300 (Race 9 of 33)
Venue: Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway
Television: 1:00 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 29 points
– Chase Briscoe: 8th; trails points leader by 107 points
- This will mark Chase Briscoe’s third start at Talladega Superspeedway. He has one previous start in the Xfinity Series and one start in the Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
- During the 2019 season, Briscoe has three top-five finishes, six top-10’s and an average finish of 7.8. He has six consecutive top-10 finishes going into Talladega.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with “Royal” the Shih Tzu mix from Leesburg, Florida.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.
You were one of the few drivers attempting to make moves at Daytona in February. Do you expect a similar style of race in Talladega?
“I’m not sure what to expect, but I think that’s the mentality every time we go to a superspeedway. That’s why fans tune in to watch these races. The Big One could happen at any time, that is what we have to prepare ourselves for and hope we are in the right place when it happens.”