Date: March 9, 2019
Race Name: NASCAR Xfinity Series 200 (Race 4 of 33)
Venue: ISM Raceway near Phoenix, Arizona
Television: 4:00 p.m. EST on FOX Sports 1
– Chase Briscoe: 13th; trails points leader by 58 points
- Briscoe will make his third NASCAR appearance at ISM Raceway. He has two previous starts, one in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series and one in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West.
- Briscoe’s career-best finish at ISM Raceway came in 2017 when he finished fourth in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race.
- This will mark crew chief Richard Boswell’s first appearance at the 1-mile track.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with “Roscoe” the Dachshund from Statham, Georgia.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at ISM Raceway.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.
You have only competed at ISM Raceway once, back in 2017, will you lean on Cole Custer’s past experience here and what are you doing to prepare for this race?
“I’ve talked to Cole quite a bit and have also talked to Kevin Harvick quite a bit more. When I ran ISM Raceway back in 2017, I felt like it wasn’t one of my best tracks, so I’ll lean in on Cole and Kevin throughout the weekend. I’ll be at the simulator, like we do each and every week, to try to get as many laps as we can to hopefully unload fast this weekend. I’m really hoping we can get all of practice and qualifying in finally and we will go from there.”