Race Name: Rhino Pro Truck Outfitters 300 (Race 26 of 33)
Venue: Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, Nevada
Television: 7:30 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 113 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 214 points
- Briscoe has two previous Xfinity Series starts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with a best finish of eighth coming back in March of this season.
- Through 25 races in 2019, Briscoe has one win, nine top-fives, 20 top-10’s and an average finish of 8.2.
- Briscoe has finished inside the top-10 in the last nine consecutive races finishing no worse than eighth during that stretch. His longest previous streak of top-10 finishes was eight earlier this year (Las Vegas I – Dover I).
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Las Vegas.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Ford’s racing program is part of the Ford Performance organization based in Dearborn, Mich. It is responsible for major racing operations globally, including NASCAR, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, FIA World Rally Championship, Virgin Australia Supercars, Formula Drift, and NHRA Funny Car and sportsman drag racing. In addition, the organization also oversees the development of Ford’s racing engines, as well as the outreach programs with all Ford Clubs and Ford enthusiasts. For more information regarding Ford racing’s activities, please visit www.fordperformance.com, www.facebook.com/FordPerformance, Ford Performance on Instagram and @FordPerformance on Twitter.
You are on a streak of nine straight top-10 finishes, your best streak of the season. Do you think you can continue that this weekend and head into the playoffs with momentum?
“I really think we have a good shot at not only keeping our top-streak alive, but competing for a win as well. The race back in March was my first full Xfinity race at Las Vegas and we were forced to start in the back due to qualifying being cancelled, so this time around we should start the day with better track position and hopefully be able to keep the No. 98 up front all race long. I would love to get this team another win right before the playoffs and head into Richmond on a high note.”