- Posted three top-10 finishes driving for HScott Motorsports in Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series.
- Best finish was seventh at Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway May 1
- Finished 15th in NASCAR Cup Series point standings.
- Earned two top-five and 12 top-10 finishes driving for Michael Waltrip Racing (MWR) in Cup Series.
- Best finish was third at Sonoma (Calif.) Raceway June 26.
- Finished 16th in Cup Series point standings after earning sixth career berth in the 16-driver Chase for the Championship.
- In press conference on Sept. 30, Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) announced that Bowyer would replace Tony Stewart in No. 14 car in 2017.
- Scored five top-five and 15 top-10 finishes driving for MWR in Cup Series.
- Best finish was third at Richmond (Va.) International Raceway Sept. 6 and both races at Talladega May 4 and Oct. 19, respectively.
- Finished 19th in Cup Series point standings.
- Became a champion team owner when Bowyer Dirt Motorsports with driver Don O’Neal won the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series championship.
- Logged 10 top-five and 19 top-10 finishes driving for MWR in Cup Series.
- Best finish was second at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway April 7 and Richmond April 27.
- Finished seventh in Cup Series point standings after earning fifth career berth in the 16-driver Chase for the Championship.
- Competed in the Rolex 24 At Daytona with AF Corse driving a Ferrari 458. Team finished 16th overall and seventh in the GT class.
- Won three races and scored 10 top-five and 23 top-10 finishes in first season driving for MWR in Cup Series.
- Three victories came at Sonoma June 24, Richmond Sept. 8 and Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway Oct. 13.
- Win at Sonoma was Bowyer’s first on a road course.
- Finished a career-best second in Cup Series point standings after earning fourth career berth in the 12-driver Chase for the Championship.
- Won a race and earned four top-five and 16 top-10 finishes in final season with Richard Childress Racing (RCR) in Cup Series.
- Victory at Talladega Oct. 23 was Bowyer’s second consecutive win at Talladega.
- Finished 13th in Cup Series point standings.
- Earned first career Cup Series pole at Darlington (S.C) Raceway May 13 followed by second career Cup Series pole at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon Sept. 16.
- Won third career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway in Kansas City June 4.
- Led all 30 laps en route to winning Tony Stewart’s Prelude to the Dream dirt Late Model race Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio.
- Won two races and earned seven top-five and 18 top-10 finishes while leading a career-best 400 laps with RCR in Cup Series.
- Two victories came at New Hampshire Sept. 19 and Talladega Oct. 31.
- Finished 10th in Cup Series point standings after earning third career berth in 12-driver Chase for the Championship.
- Won second career Truck Series race Phoenix International Raceway Nov. 12.
- As a car owner, won the Prelude to the Dream dirt Late Model race with driver Jimmie Johnson.
- Posted four top-five and 16 top-10 finishes with RCR in Cup Series.
- Best finish was second at Las Vegas Motor Speedway March 1.
- Finished 15th in Cup Series point standings.
- Won two NASCAR Xfinity Series races – Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway July 3 and Dover (Del.) International Speedway Sept. 26.
- Won a race and earned seven top-five and 17 top-10 finishes with RCR in Cup Series.
- Victory came at Richmond May 3.
- Finished fifth in Cup Series point standings after earning second career berth in 12-driver Chase for the Championship.
- Won 2008 Xfinity Series championship with a win, 14 top-five and 29 top-10 finishes in 35 starts.
- Xfinity Series victory came at Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway March 15.
- Started Bowyer Dirt Motorsports, fielding cars in the Late Model Dirt Series.
- Won first career Cup Series race and earned five top-five and 17 top-10 finishes with RCR in Cup Series.
- Victory at New Hampshire Sept. 16 came in 64th career start.
- Finished third in Cup Series point standings after earning first career berth in 10-driver Chase for the Championship.
- Won first career Cup Series pole at Darlington May 11 in 48th career start.
- Won second Cup Series pole at New Hampshire Sept. 14.
- Won two Xfinity Series races – Phoenix April 20 and Richmond May 4.
- Earned four top-five and 11 top-10 finishes with RCR in first Cup Series season.
- Best finish was third at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California, Sept. 3.
- Finished 17th in Cup Series point standings and was runner-up to Denny Hamlin in Rookie of the Year standings.
- Finished third in the Xfinity Series championship with a win, two poles, 12 top-five and 17 top-10 finishes.
- Xfinity Series victory came at Dover Sept. 23.
- Xfinity Series poles came at Martinsville July 22 and Fontana Sept. 2.
- Won first career Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth Nov. 3.
- Won first career Xfinity Series races (two) and scored 12 top-five and 22 top-10 finishes with RCR.
- Earned first career Xfinity Series victory Nashville (Tenn.) Superspeedway June 11 in 32nd career start.
- Second career Xfinity Series win was secured at Memphis (Tenn.) Motorsports Park Oct. 22.
- Finished second in the Xfinity Series points standings.
- Made Cup Series debut April 23 at Phoenix. Started 25th and finished 22nd driving for RCR.
- Made 17 Xfinity Series starts with RCR, earning a pole, four top-five and seven top-10 finishes.
- Scored first career Xfinity Series pole at Talladega April 24 in just third career start.
- Made one Xfinity Series start for Andy Petree Racing at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois, July 10 and two starts for Kevin Harvick Inc. at Charlotte Oct. 15 and Darlington Nov. 13.
- Made two NASCAR K&N West Series starts in 2004 for Bill McAnally Racing, winning the pole and earning a second-place finish at Fontana May 1.
- Made two Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) starts in 2003.
- Caught the eye of NASCAR team owner Richard Childress after leading 47 laps on the way to a second-place finish in ARCA Series debut at Nashville Aug. 9.
- Raced full NASCAR Midwest Series schedule.
- Earned 2002 NASCAR Weekly Racing Series (NWRS) Midwest championship following a second Modified championship at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City and a Late Model crown at 1-70 Speedway in Odessa, Mo.
- Finished second in 2002 NWRS national points after posting 12 wins, nine poles and 32 top-five finishes.
- Earned 18 wins and 32 top-fives in 40 starts en route to the 2001 Modified championships at Lakeside and Heartland Park Speedway in Topeka, Kansas.
- Won 2000 Modified championship at Thunderhill Speedway in Mayetta, Kansas, and finished second in the Modified points at Lakeside.
- Made the transition from two wheels to four in 1996 racing street stocks at Thunderhill Speedway.
1984 – 1995
- Began racing motocross at age five, collecting over 200 wins and a variety of championships.