Event: My Bariatric Solutions 300 at Texas
Date: April 7, 2018
Location: Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth
Layout: 1.5-mile oval
Kevin Harvick Notes of Interest
- The No. 98 Ford Mustang for Stewart-Haas Racing with Biagi-DenBeste (SHR) makes its third appearance of 2018.
- Hunt Brothers Pizza makes its second appearance as the primary sponsor of the No. 98 Ford with driver Kevin Harvick.
- In their first race of the season, Harvick and the No. 98 team scored the win at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Feb. 24, 2018. Harvick started fifth, won both stages, led a race-high 141 of 163 total laps and beat runner-up Joey Logano by 4.183 seconds.
- Harvick is scheduled to make five Xfinity Series starts in the No. 98 Ford Mustang for SHR in 2018.
- Harvick has five Xfinity Series wins at Texas (March 2001 and November 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2012). He also won the pole award at the track in April 2014 with a lap clocked at 184.963 mph.
- In addition to his five wins, Harvick has 11 top-five finishes and 18 top-10s in his 20 Xfinity Series starts at Texas.
- In 342 career Xfinity Series starts, Harvick has 47 wins, 184 top-five finishes, 257 top-10s, 25 poles and 9,639 laps led.
- Harvick will be joined in the Texas field by SHR teammate Cole Custer in the No. 00 Thompson Pipe Group Ford Mustang.
Kevin Harvick, Driver No. 98 Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford Mustang
“The last time we had the No. 98 Hunt Brothers Ford Mustang out at Atlanta Motor Speedway, we won the 98th race of my career. I’m looking forward to getting to the racetrack. I know the Hunt Brothers people are excited to see their car on the racetrack again – and I’m excited to drive it.”