Event: NASCAR XFINITY Series 250 at Atlanta
Date: Feb. 24, 2018
Location: Atlanta Motor Speedway
Layout: 1.54-mile oval
Kevin Harvick Notes of Interest
- The No. 98 Ford Mustang for Stewart-Haas Racing with Biagi-DenBeste (SHR) makes its second appearance of 2018.
- Hunt Brothers Pizza makes its 2018 debut as the primary sponsor of the No. 98 with driver Kevin Harvick.
- Harvick is scheduled to make five Xfinity Series starts in the No. 98 Ford Mustang for SHR in 2018.
- He is making his 17th career NASCAR Xfinity Series start at Atlanta.
- Harvick has four Xfinity Series wins at Atlanta, including three consecutive wins from 2013 to 2015.
- He also has 10 top-five finishes and 12 top-10s in 16 Xfinity Series starts at Atlanta.
- In 341 Xfinity Series starts, he has 46 wins, 183 top-five finishes, 256 top-10s, 25 poles and 9,498 laps led.
- Harvick will be joined in the Atlanta field by SHR teammate Cole Custer in the No. 00 Haas Automation Ford Mustang.
Kevin Harvick, Driver No. 98 Hunt Brothers Pizza Ford Mustang
“I’m happy to have Hunt Brothers Pizza back with us for four Xfinity races in 2018. They’ve been a partner for not only me, but SHR, as well. This team started off at Atlanta last year with (crew chief Richard) Boswell leading the team and had a solid run in our debut. It was our first race together as a team and we were able to lead 64 laps and come away with a top-five finish. This Hunt Brothers Pizza No. 98 team now has a year under its belt and continues to get stronger each time it has an opportunity to race. It’s been exciting to see the Xfinity teams at SHR develop over the last year and I’m glad we get an opportunity to race again this year. I’m confident that this team will build on the foundation we laid last year and be even better this year.”