Event: NASCAR Racing Experience 300
Date: February 16, 2019
Location: Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway
Television: 2:30 p.m. EST on FOX Sports 1
COLE CUSTER NOTES OF INTEREST:
Crew Chief: Mike Shiplett Spotter: Joel Edmonds
- Cole Custer and Stewart-Haas Racing welcome Jacob Companies to the No. 00 Ford Mustang beginning in Daytona.
- Custer will appear at the Ford Performance display in the midway at Daytona International Speedway for a fan autograph session on Saturday, February 16th at 12:30 p.m.
- Click here to listen to the No. 00 crew chief announcement.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Daytona.
Jacob Companies joins Custer in the NASCAR Xfinity Series after a successful outing in the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Richmond Raceway. Jacob Companies, Inc. (Jacob), is a multifaceted construction firm with a focus on construction, development, design and technology services. Jacob provides clients with a wide range of services in the Design Build and Construction Management sectors of the construction industry. In conjunction with these services, Jacob self performs structural concrete, architectural and structural precast erection.
What are your goals for the 2019 season?
“For us, we’ve always competed in the top-five in the past, but now we want to break through and be able to celebrate in Victory Lane more this season. I am excited to have Mike Shiplett on top of the pit box as he had a breakout year in 2018 with six wins in the Xfinity Series, so I feel like we have all the parts to be contending for a championship in 2019.”