Race Name: Go Bowling 250 (Race 27 of 33)
Venue: Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia
Television: 7:30 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 2nd; trails points leader by 11 points
– Chase Briscoe: 5th; trails points leader by 43 points
– Cole and Chase will be signing autographs at the SHR Souvenir Hauler on Friday from 1:00pm to 1:20pm.
– Both drivers will also be at the Xfinity Series autograph session from 2:00pm to 2:45pm on Friday.
– Lastly, both drivers will be at the Ford Activation in the midway signing autographs from 2:50pm to 3:10pm on Friday.
- Richmond marks the first round of the Xfinity Series playoffs. Custer won the Spring 2019 Richmond race after leading 122 laps.
- In the last 10 races, Custer has recorded two wins, four top-fives and eight top-10s.
- Crew chief Mike Shiplett has 12 starts with two wins, three top-fives and five top-10s at Richmond Raceway.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Richmond.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
GoBowling.com is the destination for bowling fans and enthusiasts seeking news and information about one of America’s favorite pastimes and the nation’s number one participatory sport. With more than 67 million people taking to the lanes every year, GoBowling.com is a one-stop location where people of all ages can go to satisfy their love of bowling. Consumers turn to GoBowling.com every day to find bowling fun – discovering new bowling centers, tips and tricks to use on the lanes, event news and great deals at more than 1,700+ family-friendly bowling centers across the country.
You won the Spring race in Richmond this year, does anything from that race translate over to this weekend?
“Both races are starting around the same time of night so we can take most of what we learned and put it towards this weekend. The one big difference is that it rained in the Spring so the track was green when we went out. It gives us a starting point for practice to see if we can get the car as good as it was in April, but I know the guys back in the shop are going to bring just as good of a car this weekend as we did in the first race here. There’s a lot of pressure on the team this weekend since the playoffs begin, but we are ready to get back to victory lane and this weekend would be a great time for that to happen.”