Race Name: B&L Transport 170 (Race 21 of 33)
Venue: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio
Television: 3:00 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 99 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 226 points
- This will mark Custer’s third appearance at Mid-Ohio with a best finish of seventh in 2018.
- Through 20 races, Custer has five wins, 11 top-fives, 13 top-10’s and has led 782 laps.
- Crew chief Mike Shiplett has four starts at Mid-Ohio with one win coming in 2016.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Mid-Ohio.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Haas Automation, Inc., is America’s leading builder of CNC machine tools. Founded by Gene Haas in 1983, Haas Automation manufactures a complete line of vertical and horizontal machining centers, turning centers and rotary tables and indexers. All Haas products are built in the company’s 1,100,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Oxnard, California, and distributed through a worldwide network of Haas Factory Outlets that provides the industry’s best sales, service and support while offering unparalleled cost-to-performance value.
This is a track that you and Shiplett have visited the least throughout your careers (minus the ROVAL). What can we expect from the No. 00 Haas Automation Ford Mustang this weekend?
“We have ran good here in the past and Mike won here in 2016 with Justin Marks. We had an incident in 2017 but we came back in 2018 and finished seventh and started fourth. We got our first road course out of the way last week with a little hiccup in practice, but if we can keep everything in line for this weekend, I think we will be there at the end of the race and hopefully competing for the win.”