Race Name: LTi Printing 250 (Race 13 of 33)
Venue: Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan
Television: 1:30 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 99 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 162 points
- Custer will make his fourth NASCAR appearance at the two-mile oval. He has two previous starts in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and one start in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
- Custer has three wins, seven top-fives and eight top-10’s while leading 464 laps throughout the 2019 season.
- Crew chief Mike Shiplett has six starts on top of the pit box at Michigan with one top-five and one top-10. His best finish of third came in June of 2015.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Michigan.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Jacob Companies, Inc. (Jacob), is a multifaceted construction firm with a focus on construction, development, design and technology services. Jacob provides clients with a wide range of services in the Design Build and Construction Management sectors of the construction industry. In conjunction with these services, Jacob self performs structural concrete, architectural and structural precast erection.
Michigan is the fastest track you will go to all year. How do you think the racing will play out with these high speeds?
“With the high speeds we will run at Michigan, clean air and track position will play a huge role, so you will see some different strategies being used by the teams. If we can keep our car in that clean air, I think we will see the Jacob Companies Ford Mustang in Victory Lane.”