Race Name: Firecracker 250 (Race 16 of 33)
Venue: Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Television: 7:30 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
– Cole Custer: 2nd; trails points leader by 71 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 198 points
- This is the second NASCAR weekend at Daytona International Speedway for 2019. Custer finished 14th in February after swapping engines after qualifying.
- Custer has four wins, nine top-fives and 10 top-10’s while leading 694 laps throughout the 2019 season.
- In 206 career starts as Crew Chief, Mike Shiplett has 21 victories, 58 top-fives and 93 top-10’s.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Daytona.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Jacob Companies, Inc. (Jacob), is a multifaceted construction firm with a focus on construction, development, design and technology services. Jacob provides clients with a wide range of services in the Design Build and Construction Management sectors of the construction industry. In conjunction with these services, Jacob self performs structural concrete, architectural and structural precast erection.
We are celebrating NASCAR Salutes this weekend in the Xfinity Series. Which military unit will be on the car this weekend and is there any significance to this?
“It’s great that we get to celebrate our military this weekend since it’s because of them that we are allowed to do this as a career. We will have the First Security Force Assistance Brigade of the US Army from Fort Benning, Georgia riding along with us. Mike Shiplett actually brought this to us as his wife’s cousin is a Captain and is stationed here, so we thought it would be great to celebrate someone even closer to us. The best part about it is that he will actually be at the track with his family this weekend and will get to join in with the team to celebrate this cause.”