Date: February 23, 2019
Race Name: Rinnai 250 (Race 2 of 33)
Venue: Atlanta Motor Speedway
Television: 2:00 p.m. EST on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 15th; trails points leader by 26 points
COLE CUSTER NOTES OF INTEREST:
Crew Chief: Mike Shiplett Spotter: Joel Edmonds
- Custer will make his fourth NASCAR appearance at Atlanta Motor Speedway. He has two previous starts in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and one start in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
- Custer earned a top-10 finish in the NASCAR Xfinity Series on March 4, 2017.
- Shiplett has recorded three top-five finishes and five top-10s with an average finish of ninth at Atlanta in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- Click here for Custer’s career stats.
- Click here for Custer’s stats at Atlanta.
- Click here for photos of Cole.
Jacob Companies joins Custer in the NASCAR Xfinity Series after a successful outing in the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Richmond Raceway. Jacob Companies, Inc. (Jacob), is a multifaceted construction firm with a focus on construction, development, design and technology services. Jacob provides clients with a wide range of services in the Design Build and Construction Management sectors of the construction industry. In conjunction with these services, Jacob self performs structural concrete, architectural and structural precast erection.