Race Name: My Bariatric Solutions 300 (Race 6 of 33)
Venue: Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas
Series: NASCAR Xfinity Series
Race Winner: Kyle Busch of Joe Gibbs Racing (Toyota)
Results: Chase Briscoe: 4th | Cole Custer: 34th
– Cole Custer: 3rd with 226 points; trails points leader by 42 points
– Chase Briscoe: 11th with 178 points; trails points leader by 90 points
Chase Briscoe / Nutri Chomps Ford Mustang Recap:
– Briscoe started 15th and finished 16th in Stage 1.
– The Nutri Chomps Ford started Stage 2 in 12th and finished 17th.
– The No. 98 Ford started 16th in the final stage and ran as high as eighth with 20 laps to go.
– A caution with 12 laps remaining brought the No. 98 Ford to pit road for four tires and fuel.
– Briscoe restarted fifth and raced up to fourth position with six laps remaining.
– The No. 98 Ford battled in the closing laps and finished in the fourth position.
– Briscoe scored his second consecutive top-five finish and fourth consecutive top-10 of the 2019 season.
Next Up: Alsco 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee, on April 6th at 1 p.m. EDT broadcast by Fox Sports 1.
Chase Briscoe, driver of the No. 98 Nutri Chomps Ford Mustang:
“It’s going to be pretty cool to run for $100,000. it’s not every week you get to do that. I feel like we really should have been in victory lane, if that caution didn’t come out at the end we would have been the only car able to make it on fuel, seems like that always happens to us. I’m just really proud of all of my Nutri Chomps guys, we were a 13th to 16th place car all day. They kept working on it and we were able to establish track position and ended up getting a top-five out of it. We just have to get better throughout the weekend and I have to get better. Once we put it all together we are going to be the team to beat.”