Date: March 30, 2019
Race Name: My Bariatric Solutions 300 (Race 6 of 33)
Venue: Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas
Television: 1:00 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 2nd; trails points leader by 7 points
– Chase Briscoe: 11th; trails points leader by 75 points
- This will mark Chase Briscoe’s fourth start at Texas Motor Speedway. His best finish is a second-place outing in 2017 during his Gander Outdoors Truck Series campaign.
- During the 2019 season, Briscoe has one top-five finish, three top-10’s and an average finish of 9.2. He has three consecutive top-10 finishes going into Texas.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with “Bella” the Rottweiler from Williston, North Dakota.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.
You have three consecutive top-10 finishes heading into this weekend. What is it that has the team hitting on all cylinders and what do you need to do to keep this streak going?
“I feel like it has taken us a couple weeks to learn each other. (Richard) Boswell and I are visiting a lot of these tracks for the first time. Every week we have continued to get faster during the race and throughout the weekend, so we just have keep doing that and we’ll be right where we need to be.”