Race Name: LTi Printing 250 (Race 13 of 33)
Venue: Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan
Television: 1:30 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 99 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 162 points
- This will mark Chase Briscoe’s second start at Michigan International Speedway. He has one previous start in the Gander Outdoors Truck Series finishing ninth.
- During the 2019 season, Briscoe has six top-five finishes in the last eight races with an average finish of 7.8.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with the late “Geely” the Border Collie from New Hampshire.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Michigan
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.
You’re making your first Xfinity Series start at Michigan this weekend. What will you be doing this week to make sure you are prepared for the two-mile oval?
“I watch a lot of video heading into race weekends and we also use the Ford simulator each and every week, which is a huge help. I am really looking forward to hitting the track this weekend and seeing where we stack up. We have had a really strong Nutri Chomps Ford Mustang the last few weeks – we just need a little luck on our side now.”