Date: May 4, 2019
Race Name: Allied Steel Buildings 300 (Race 10 of 33)
Venue: Dover (Del.) International Speedway
Television: 1:30 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 4th; trails points leader by 75 points
– Chase Briscoe: 7th; trails points leader by 118 points
- This will mark Chase Briscoe’s third start at Dover International Speedway. He has one previous Xfinity Series and one Gander Outdoors Truck Series start.
- Crew chief Richard Boswell will make his first Dover appearance atop the pit box this weekend.
- During the 2019 season, Briscoe has four top-fives, seven top-10’s and an average finish of 7.3. He has seven consecutive top-10 finishes going into Dover.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with “Pella” the Husky from Wooster, Ohio.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Dover International Raceway.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.
You are coming off of your career best superspeedway finish and have earned one final shot at $100,000. How do you like your odds?
“I feel like we are as good as anybody when we put a full weekend together. I have run pretty well at Dover in the past before having bad luck, so I think with a little luck on our side we’ll have as good of a chance as anybody to bring home a win and the $100,000.”