Date: May 25, 2019
Race Name: Alsco 300 (Race 11 of 33)
Venue: Charlotte (NC) Motor Speedway
Television: 1:00 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 71 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 127 points
- This will mark Chase Briscoe’s third start at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He has one previous start in the Xfinity Series and one in the Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
- During the 2019 season, Briscoe has five top-fives, eight top-10’s and an average finish of 7.1. He has eight consecutive top-10 finishes going into Charlotte.
- Crew chief Richard Boswell will make his third Charlotte appearance atop the pit box this weekend. He has one top-five, one top-10 and an average finish of 6.5 at Charlotte.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with “Ramon” the German Shepherd from Mooresville, North Carolina.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.
The last time you were at Charlotte Motor Speedway you were in Victory Lane. What does the team need to do to get the win on the 1.5-mile oval?
“Winning at the ROVAL will always be special to me and it would be pretty neat to not only win at the ROVAL but the oval as well. I feel like our team has been making great gains lately and that we will have a fast Nutri Chomps Ford when we show up this weekend.”