Date: February 23, 2019
Race Name: Rinnai 250 (Race 2 of 33)
Venue: Atlanta Motor Speedway
Television: 2:00 p.m. EST on FOX Sports 1
– Cole Custer: 15th; trails points leader by 26 points
CHASE BRISCOE NOTES OF INTEREST:
Crew Chief: Richard Boswell Spotter:Time Fedewa
- Briscoe will make his third NASCAR appearance at Atlanta Motor Speedway. He has two previous starts at the Georgia track, one in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and one in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
- Boswell has recorded one win and two top-five finishes in two starts at Atlanta in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Boswell earned his victory at Atlanta one year ago with Stewart-Haas Racing driver Kevin Harvick.
- The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with Stewart-Haas Racing co-owner Tony Stewart’s friendly companions, Max and Mia, adorning the sides of the No. 98 Nutri Chomps Ford Mustang.
- Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
- Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Atlanta.
- Click here for photos of Chase.
Your crew chief, Richard Boswell, won here last year. How much confidence does that give you heading into this weekend?
“It definitely gives me a little extra confidence heading into Atlanta knowing that my crew chief, my team, and the car won there last year. We are actually taking the exact same car that Kevin Harvick won with last year and pretty much the exact same setup. With that being said, it is supposed to rain all weekend, which is a good and bad thing. If it does rain-out practice, we know we should be good, but the bad thing is that it may not work with my driving style. I feel like my dirt background translates well to Atlanta, so I am hoping for a great weekend.”