DONATION POLICY AND GUIDELINESStewart-Haas Racing is committed to positively influencing the community beyond racing. We are dedicated to supporting charities and nonprofit organization's through donation of race-used items and memorabilia. However, due to the numerous donation requests received annually, we've established the following guidelines to serve as a framework for fair and impartial distribution of items. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in a denial.
All requests must be made in writing on the organization's letterhead and mailed to:
6001 Haas Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
All requests must be made six weeks prior to event date, no exceptions.
All requests must include:
- Email or fax requests are not accepted.
- All organization's that receive a donation must return the Stewart-Haas Auction Record Form. The organization holding the fundraiser is responsible for returning the form to Stewart-Haas Racing. We will not be able to donate another item to the organization until we have received a copy of the completed Auction Form Record.
- Due to the volume of requests received, Stewart-Haas Racing is unable to make monetary donations.
- All items that are donated are at the discretion of Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Please limit donation requests to once per calendar year and refrain from sending multiple requests to other departments within Stewart-Haas Racing as well as the driver's fan clubs or foundations.
- Stewart-Haas Racing does not provide donations for decorations.
- Stewart-Haas Racing does not send donations to individuals or families.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation. Receipt of a donation does not guarantee future support.
- Sheet metal is only donated to local charities/organization's that can pick up the sheet metal. Due to liability with weight & sharp edges, we can not ship.
Tony Stewart Charitable DonationsThe mission of the Tony Stewart Foundation is to raise and donate funds to help care for children diagnosed with critical or chronic illness, animals which are at-risk or endangered, and for drivers injured in the sport of motor racing.
Please send all charity related requests to:
Tony Stewart Foundation
5644 W. 74th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Tel: (317) 299-6066
Fax: (317) 299-6715
Danica Patrick Charitable DonationsDanica is dedicated to supporting charities and nonprofit organizations that are related to the following areas:
- Chicago based
- Animal related causes
- Kid/Women related causes
Danica Racing, Inc.
4000 West 106th Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Kevin Harvick Charitable DonationsThe Kevin Harvick Foundation was established in 2010 by Kevin and his wife, DeLana. The Foundation works to not only improve the quality of life, but to help underprivileged youth find and realize their dreams.
"There are many children who have dreams of becoming a race car driver, a policeman, a doctor or scientist, but don't see a way to achieve those dreams," said Kevin, "DeLana and I want to provide opportunities to children who might not realize their potential and give them the courage to pursue their dreams."
For more information or requests please visit the website at http://www.kevinharvickfoundation.org/