FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JJ named America's most influential athlete by Forbes

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 am

Re: JJ named America's most influential athlete by Forbes

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:JJ is the best in Nascar,than Dale Earnhardt Snr.must have been a god! :mrgreen:
JJ is the best in Nascar,than Tony Stewart must be the god of all auto racing. :mrgreen: They have big books on Dale and Tony,they don't need no stinkin Forbes magazine. :lol:

thats your opinion
what has tony done lately?????? nothing, all he does is throw races away, JJ has driven less time in nascar and has better stats, end of story, o better stats then baldy harvick too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that is my opinion, but im not allowed to have an opinion because it threatens people.............

...that's because JJ has a "god" on his pit box. ;)

...that's MY opinion...and I don't care if it threatens people or not... :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 am

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:JJ is the best in Nascar,than Dale Earnhardt Snr.must have been a god! :mrgreen:
JJ is the best in Nascar,than Tony Stewart must be the god of all auto racing. :mrgreen: They have big books on Dale and Tony,they don't need no stinkin Forbes magazine. :lol:

thats your opinion
what has tony done lately?????? nothing, all he does is throw races away, JJ has driven less time in nascar and has better stats, end of story, o better stats then baldy harvick too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that is my opinion, but im not allowed to have an opinion because it threatens people.............

Nobody cares. You make it easy not to like JJ you know that right? We all know that Tony is better and that is what counts (Even JJ sings Tony praises).
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 am

im pretty much bored with this convo, i posted an article that i thought was cool, but all it turns out is people bashing things, cant accept the truth, and it is always the same two people, its the same boring argument, facts are facts, so deal with it,

SS14, you like drivers that you think are gonna beat JJ, and one day he will be beat, last year all you did was praise denny, now your in love with kevin, i thought you loved jamie??? make up your mind already, wolf your only argument is dale SR, its one thing to debate, and another just to rip some driver apart cuz you dont like, so whatever, im not even gonna waste my energy clicking on this thread anymore.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 1:06 pm

michaeljohn wrote:im pretty much bored with this convo, i posted an article that i thought was cool, but all it turns out is people bashing things, cant accept the truth, and it is always the same two people, its the same boring argument, facts are facts, so deal with it,

SS14, you like drivers that you think are gonna beat JJ, and one day he will be beat, last year all you did was praise denny, now your in love with kevin, i thought you loved jamie??? make up your mind already, wolf your only argument is dale SR, its one thing to debate, and another just to rip some driver apart cuz you dont like, so whatever, im not even gonna waste my energy clicking on this thread anymore.

I still do love Jamie dude just an extremely unlucky season but I have been quietly cheering for him and maybe they can have some luck in the coming weeks.

I am going to list for you my drivers

1.Tony Stewart
2.Jamie McMurray
3.Kevin Harvick
4.Dale Jr
5.Carl Edwards
6.Denny Hamlin
7.Matt Kenseth
8.Ryan Newman
9.Clint Bowyer
10.Kasey Kahne
11.Greg Biffle
12.Mark Martin
13.Brad Keselowski
14.Bobby Labonte

Those are all the drivers in cup that I cheer for. I dislike JJ, the Busch bros, Jeff Gordon, Robby Gordon and JPM and I am indifferent with everyone else.

That a good enough explanation sir?
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

duffygoofy

Post Wed May 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Thats because your wrong.
ImageImage
<<

jamo14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

thats your opinion

...that's because JJ has a "god" on his pit box. ;)

...that's MY opinion...and I don't care if it threatens people or not... :D

only your squirrel threatens me :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

jamo14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:im pretty much bored with this convo, i posted an article that i thought was cool, but all it turns out is people bashing things, cant accept the truth, and it is always the same two people, its the same boring argument, facts are facts, so deal with it,

I still do love Jamie dude just an extremely unlucky season but I have been quietly cheering for him and maybe they can have some luck in the coming weeks.

1.Tony Stewart
2.Jamie McMurray
3.Kevin Harvick
4.Dale Jr
5.Carl Edwards
6.Denny Hamlin
7.Matt Kenseth
8.Ryan Newman
9.Clint Bowyer
10.Kasey Kahne
11.Greg Biffle
12.Mark Martin
13.Brad Keselowski
14.Bobby Labonte

Those are all the drivers in cup that I cheer for. I dislike JJ, the Busch bros, Jeff Gordon, Robby Gordon and JPM and I am indifferent with everyone else.

even when I was 12, I didn't root for that many teams :lol:

<<

jamo14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:57 pm

duffygoofy wrote:Thats because your wrong.

and you're goofy :lol:

<<

jamo14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 6:06 pm

it was a #### of a lot more interesting than 99.9% of the articales posted on this site, that's for sure. 8-)

I think everyone saw the "JJ" part, and missed the "athlete" part cause he wasn't just competing against other nascar drivers (which hardly any of them are influential anyhow)

normally, Tiger Woods wins an award like this, but he f%cked that up (literally).
baseball attendance is down
football is on strike.
NCAA basketball was kinda boring, and all the NCAA investigations turns a lot of people off anymore
hockey will be watched only if Detroit pulls one out of their #### (and they probably will knowing San Jose's history)
fuel prices are sky high, so people are staying home and watching nascar for a change.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 11, 2011 6:41 pm

thank you jam for seeing the big picture, as i stated before, i posted this because nascar drivers are starting to be recognized for doing more than drive a car, i wasnt bragging how great JJ, but i have to hear crap about from these two guy ALL the time, they cant let me do my own thing, they have to try and push my buttons, just because of the drivers i like, its boring, old and very lame, been a nascar fan for 25 years, only followed 4 drivers, unlike some here that have a laundry list of drivers that change from week to week.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

jamo14 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:

1.Tony Stewart
2.Jamie McMurray
3.Kevin Harvick
4.Dale Jr
5.Carl Edwards
6.Denny Hamlin
7.Matt Kenseth
8.Ryan Newman
9.Clint Bowyer
10.Kasey Kahne
11.Greg Biffle
12.Mark Martin
13.Brad Keselowski
14.Bobby Labonte

even when I was 12, I didn't root for that many teams :lol:

Before Dale died I only liked Dale, Tony, Jr, Kenseth and Mayfield in cup. After Dale died my attitude changed a bit man. I like alot of drivers particularly ones that grew up on dirt (like Tony, Carl, Clint, Kasey and Ryan). When I go to a race track though I am only wearing 14 gear.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thank you jam for seeing the big picture, as i stated before, i posted this because nascar drivers are starting to be recognized for doing more than drive a car, i wasnt bragging how great JJ, but i have to hear crap about from these two guy ALL the time, they cant let me do my own thing, they have to try and push my buttons, just because of the drivers i like, its boring, old and very lame, been a nascar fan for 25 years, only followed 4 drivers, unlike some here that have a laundry list of drivers that change from week to week.

Dude you just go about things wrong. I am happy someone from NASCAR got that and JJ makes sense. I was bragging to the kids who hate NASCAR at school (senior btw) about this and it made them mad. You just shove JJ a little too hard and then bash Tony if someone says something negative about him.

If you like only 4 guys that is your prerogative.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

thats your opinion

Think if you took the time to look into Kevin and Tonys' racing careers' i think yah might feel differant.The whole world of racing doesn't just revolve around Cup, both JJ and Jeff Gordon have very impressive Cup careers,i won't and can't deny that.Won't deny they are excellant drivers,but it takes alot more than just a driver. Dale,well everyone knows he was the best of his era whether you like him or not,he could sell tickets.The athlete part,see how long a stock car driver can last in a hockey rink,soccer game ect.Forbes is a waste of time as motortrend or some other magazine calling a certian brand truck,truck of the year.Opinions,just like ours and all in how others see it right or wrong.
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

duffygoofy

Post Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm

So what jamo if i'm goofy.He was wrong and i told him so.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 12, 2011 1:46 am

shamalamaDINGDONG
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing