FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kevin... Petty is WRONG about Danica

<<

John Foster Way

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Kevin... Petty is WRONG about Danica

Dear Danica,
I think you're molding yourself into a NASCAR Hall of Fame Driver. Not because you're a women but for your ability.
You just need to consider the source...

Kyle Petty's Stats:
829 race(s) run over 30 year(s)Best finish5th (1992, 1993)First race1979 Talladega 500 (Talladega)Last race2008 Checker O'Reilly Auto Parts 500(Phoenix)
First win1986 Miller High Life 400 (Richmond)Last win1995 Miller Genuine Draft 500 (Dover)
Wins ~ 8
Top tens ~ 173
Poles ~ 8
And that's in 30 years.

So far in your short career you're:
Wins ~ 0
Top Tens ~ 2
Poles ~ 1

And Danica, you've got over 28 & 1/2 years to catch-up!

I've watched NASCAR racing for over two score years and you, Danica Patrick, can drive a race car. If fact, Mr. Kyle Petty, I think Danica's much better than some I seen over the four decades at the track and on the tube.

Danica, I think you'll easily surpass quite a few Sprint Cup Racers, past and present, including Kyle Petty if you stay in top equipment.

Danica, I can tell you're not all beauty with no brains. Not only do you have great people and drivers around you; you're intelligently learning the tracks and the drivers first, very intently. You're learning who to trust, who'll trust you, and more importantly which drivers will HELP you, especially at the restrictor plate Tracks. Not driving aggressively stupid like I've seen so many over the decades is a plus too!

Most importantly you're learning how to communicate; give your crew chief, Tony Gibson, good information. Each week I see improvement that no doubt comes from giving better information to Tony so he can make your Stewart/Haas car Freaky Fast too!

Kyle's dilemma may be that he doesn't see my 4' 11' daughter's determination and toughness that I see in you. And the truth is I'd put her up against anyone.

Like my daughter, on her mission everyone, 'cept me, says can't be done, you'll need help along the way and you've got Tony Stewart and Gene Hass.

I hope you see how much you have. Not just Stewart/Haas but Kevin Harvick, but don't dismiss Kurt Busch!

I don't know exactly why Hass hired Busch, especially over Tony's head, but I can guess it was for the team; Tony, Kevin, and you, Danica Patrick. Kurt has an untapped potential that I think can help the entire team as well as helping Kurt himself. Together, simply being yourselves, I see greatness!
This year, so far anyway, it seems to be working.

Let me end with this Danica; something my mother once; twice, oh I don't know how many..., a lot, said, "If somebody has a problem with you, says something derogatory about you? Don't fret 'cause that's their problem; not yours!"

As I got older she added, "...and if they don't quit simply tell them to go fry ICE!!"

Peace, John :evil:

Disclaimer: I have no editor. Hah ha! :lol:
@DanicaPatrick
https://www.facebook.com/DanicaPatrick

NOTE:

As and outside observer I think your entire Stewart/Haas Team; from your fearless leader Tony, to, in order of standings, Kevin, Kurt, and Danica can grow into the perfect combination. Or... if ignorance prevails, drag each other down to Roush status!

I think I know why Gene Haas hired Kurt Busch and if everyone, Smoke...?

If all four drivers leaves the animosity behind and builds on each persons pluses? Everyone gets on the same page???

Greatness; you guys will be unbeatable, all of you!

Last edited by John Foster Way on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

14Smokem

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: Petty is WRONG about Danica!

This is John Foster Way's Post........ I did this so I could read it.

John Foster Way wrote:
Dear Danica,
I think you're molding yourself into a NASCAR Hall of Fame Driver. Not because you're a women but for your ability.
You just need to consider the source...

Kyle Petty's Stats:
829 race(s) run over 30 year(s)Best finish5th (1992, 1993)First race1979 Talladega 500 (Talladega)Last race2008 Checker O'Reilly Auto Parts 500(Phoenix)
First win1986 Miller High Life 400 (Richmond)Last win1995 Miller Genuine Draft 500 (Dover)
Wins ~ 8Top tens ~ 173 Poles ~ 8
And that's in 30 years.

You're:
Wins ~ 0Top Tens ~ 2Poles ~ 1
And Danica, you've got over 28 & 1/2 years to catch-up!

I've been watched NASCAR racing for over two score years and you, Danica Patrick, can drive a race car. And FYI Mr. Kyle Petty, I think much better than some I watched over four decades and I think you'll easily surpass quite a few Sprint Cup Racers, past and present, including Kyle Petty if you stay in top equipment.

Danica I can tell you're not just all beauty with no brains. You've got great people and drivers around you and you're intelligently learning the tracks, the drivers ( who to trust and who'll trust and more importantly, HELP you at the restrictor plate Tracks. And most importantly you're learning how to give her crew chief, Tony Gibson, good information to get your car Freaky Fast!
I know what I say won't make or break you 'cause you're tough like that but I'm a father and I must.
You've got your boss Smoke, and Happy, but don't dismiss Kurt Busch!
We've all seen the painful near career ending intensity of the Busch but Gene Hass, like me, see the untapped potential of the Outlaw.
I don't know exactly why Hass hired Busch, especially over Tony's head but I can guess it was for all three of you; Tony, Kevin, and you, Danica Patrick to help Kurt by simply just be yourselves!
So far this year it seems to be working.
Let me end with this Danica; something my mother once; twice, oh I don't know how many... a lot, "If somebody has a problem with you, says something derogatory about you? Don't fret 'cause that's their problem; not yours!"
As I got older she added, "...and if they don't quit simply tell them to go fry ICE!!"
Peace, John
Disclaimer: I have no editor. Hah ha!
@DanicaPatrick
https://www.facebook.com/DanicaPatrick

NOTE:

As and outside observer I think the entire Stewart/Haas Team; from your fearless leader Tony, to, in order of standings, Kevin, Kurt, and Danica can grow into the perfect combination or drag each other down to Roush status!

I think I know why Gene Haas hired Kurt Busch and if everyone, Smoke..., gets on the same page???
:roll:
You guys will be unbeatable; all of you!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Kevin... Petty is WRONG about Danica

Kevin has his own site, yah won't find him here. ;)
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:13 pm

wolfgang wrote:Kevin has his own site, yah won't find him here. ;)

he was on here one nite when it was just me, and he tried to bully me off the site, i told him "anytime you wanna go at it kemosabe, just let me know," he then deleted his account, :D

btw before anyone gets upset, THIS DID NOT HAPPEN.........
I miss you Frehley........
<<

BlackFlag

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Did too! ;)

Why is this post in every category? Is this some kind of SPAM?
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 pm

BlackFlag wrote:Did too! ;)

Why is this post in every category? Is this some kind of SPAM?

Some kind of something for sure! ;) :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !

Return to Kevin Harvick