FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

update on brad

<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: update on brad

All this drama, I forget WTH i was gonna write in reference to MJ and his comment about baldy being one the best Cup drivers out there with a championship in IROC. Oh I remember, no one from HMS has a championship in IROC because all the cars are the same and it's all driver! ;) :lol: :lol:
BTW, i'm also a Brad Keselowski and Kyle Larson fan, do I have to leave? :P
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:32 pm

MJ and I have been wonderfully well connected for many years. We correspond on and off the site....probably more so off the site.

MJ is his "site persona". To truly get the full experience I suggest you try harder to get to know him. His tolerance, for in depth interaction, IMO is a little different than yours or mine. With me what you see is what you get in person and here. Ask around...that's the truth.

I wouldn't get all bent out of shape if he quit your fantasy game Jellikit...he quit mine too. I figure it's a personal preference. Even though I'm currently in the basement in that game watch out...once I get the hang of it I'll be gunning for you boys!

If anything y'all, feel sorry for MJ. He's a JJ fan. How would you like to live with THAT?

Oh and since we are all confessing our allegiances I'm a Smoke/Kyle Busch/ Brad fan. Oh, and a Chad Knaus stalker.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 pm

[quote="onerockindoc"] if anything y'all, feel sorry for MJ. He's a JJ fan. How would you like to live with THAT?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:58 pm

onerockindoc wrote:MJ and I have been wonderfully well connected for many years. We correspond on and off the site....probably more so off the site.

MJ is his "site persona". To truly get the full experience I suggest you try harder to get to know him. His tolerance, for in depth interaction, IMO is a little different than yours or mine. With me what you see is what you get in person and here. Ask around...that's the truth.

I wouldn't get all bent out of shape if he quit your fantasy game Jellikit...he quit mine too. I figure it's a personal preference. Even though I'm currently in the basement in that game watch out...once I get the hang of it I'll be gunning for you boys!

If anything y'all, feel sorry for MJ. He's a JJ fan. How would you like to live with THAT?

Oh and since we are all confessing our allegiances I'm a Smoke/Kyle Busch/ Brad fan. Oh, and a Chad Knaus stalker.

Doc i bailed on the games because of that thing we talked about, it takes up a lot of time and moments are dwindling, it occupies my thoughts from when i first wake up, until i go to sleep...see i have one racing fault, you have 3, hahaha chad gets a pass ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm

wolfgang wrote:All this drama, I forget WTH i was gonna write in reference to MJ and his comment about baldy being one the best Cup drivers out there with a championship in IROC. Oh I remember, no one from HMS has a championship in IROC because all the cars are the same and it's all driver! ;) :lol: :lol:

and your the reason i am aging at a quick rate, did i say kevin was the best driver out there with an iroc championship or you spreading rumors again??? i think its the later, and the reason no hms driver won in iroc is cuz HMS couldnt bend the rules..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: im sure u will run with that comment haha
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:All this drama, I forget WTH i was gonna write in reference to MJ and his comment about baldy being one the best Cup drivers out there with a championship in IROC. Oh I remember, no one from HMS has a championship in IROC because all the cars are the same and it's all driver! ;) :lol: :lol:

and your the reason i am aging at a quick rate, did i say kevin was the best driver out there with an iroc championship or you spreading rumors again??? i think its the later, and the reason no hms driver won in iroc is cuz HMS couldnt bend the rules..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: im sure u will run with that comment haha

Nah, you pretty much covered it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 pm

ya let me down wolf, ya let me down...... :?
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:24 am

so I guess it is safe to say, no one wants to know what my opinion of these current SHR drivers are?
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:35 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:so I guess it is safe to say, no one wants to know what my opinion of these current SHR drivers are?

Sure we do, let er rip Schmoop :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:37 am

just as long as you sugar coat everything with unicorns and rainbows and base everything in fantasy, then you can talk about SHR <<< that is sarcasim :mrgreen:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:51 pm

michaeljohn wrote:just as long as you sugar coat everything with unicorns and rainbows and base everything in fantasy, then you can talk about SHR <<< Image :mrgreen:

fixed it for ya MJ :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:08 pm

thats awesome, i should make my avatar that.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thats awesome, i should make my avatar that.

hey speaking of sarcasm

shouldnt your sig say "Boom...... left rear tire" Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:01 pm

you just got added to the FOE LIST!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:thats awesome, i should make my avatar that.

hey speaking of sarcasm

shouldnt your sig say "Boom...... left rear tire" Image Image Image

OOPS THERE IT IS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing