FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

update on brad

<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: update on brad

wolfgang wrote:Don't be a sore loser at 42nd place again MJ, BK dropped the flag-big deal!
BTW who else carries the American flag after every win? ;)
BOOM CONFETTI !!!!! :mrgreen: 3X


how am i bein a sore loser? this happened in the nationwide race............ let me know when horse face and baldy ever come close to JJ stats, BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! in your face!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Re: update on brad

and unlike you wolf, i dont have a laundry list of drivers that i follow, one week its, next week its brad, seems your a front runner, but then again every time you talk smack it comes back to bite you in the ash, pick one driver and zip it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3031

Images: 3
8025

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Re: update on brad

michaeljohn wrote:and unlike you wolf, i dont have a laundry list of drivers that i follow, one week its, next week its brad, seems your a front runner, but then again every time you talk smack it comes back to bite you in the ash, pick one driver and zip it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me spell it out for yah, Kevin Harvick is in the #4, Brad Kesewlowski is in the #2, and rookie of the year will be Kyle Larson in the #42. :mrgreen:
Front runner is #48 from what I last remember, thou I am getting old I might have forgot! Zippity do dah day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by wolfgang on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3031

Images: 3
8025

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Re: update on brad

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Don't be a sore loser at 42nd place again MJ, BK dropped the flag-big deal!
BTW who else carries the American flag after every win? ;)
BOOM CONFETTI !!!!! :mrgreen: 3X


how am i bein a sore loser? this happened in the nationwide race............ let me know when horse face and baldy ever come close to JJ stats, BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! in your face!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter what race it was in, facts is the facts and JJ hasn't won any championships outside Cup or W/O Chad! :mrgreen:
<<

jsw14

User avatar

Posts: 3715

Images: 2
8196

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 am

Location: Florida

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Re: update on brad

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Don't be a sore loser at 42nd place again MJ, BK dropped the flag-big deal!
BTW who else carries the American flag after every win? ;)
BOOM CONFETTI !!!!! :mrgreen: 3X


how am i bein a sore loser? this happened in the nationwide race............ let me know when horse face and baldy ever come close to JJ stats, BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! in your face!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter what race it was in, facts is the facts and JJ hasn't won any championships outside Cup or W/O Chad! :mrgreen:


I agree Wolf, Hmmm, (jjc) is it johnson, jimmie or chad? :lol: :lol:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Re: update on brad

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Don't be a sore loser at 42nd place again MJ, BK dropped the flag-big deal!
BTW who else carries the American flag after every win? ;)
BOOM CONFETTI !!!!! :mrgreen: 3X


how am i bein a sore loser? this happened in the nationwide race............ let me know when horse face and baldy ever come close to JJ stats, BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! in your face!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter what race it was in, facts is the facts and JJ hasn't won any championships outside Cup or W/O Chad! :mrgreen:


i really could give a monkeys paw about other series lesser drivers only use it to pad their stats, and u think only having chad as a CC is suppose to be a negative??? Chad is one of the best CC's of all time, so that argument only winning with chad, really doesnt float, just lemme know when kevin wins a big boy trophy hahaha, but he drives for SHR which means "everyone plays 2nd fiddle to you know who." you wanna make fun of someone, make fun of SHR and how the person that gets bew crew members or a CC when they want, everyone else does without, and if kevin looses the tittle this year because of the pit crew, got no one to blame but SHR, the team he so desperately wanted to drive for...
Image
<<

14Smokem

User avatar

Posts: 499

8030

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 am

Re: update on brad

michaeljohn wrote:how am i bein a sore loser? this happened in the nationwide race............ let me know when horse face and baldy ever come close to JJ stats, BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! in your face!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


michaeljohn wrote:i really could give a monkeys paw about other series lesser drivers only use it to pad their stats, and u think only having chad as a CC is suppose to be a negative??? Chad is one of the best CC's of all time, so that argument only winning with chad, really doesnt float, just lemme know when kevin wins a big boy trophy hahaha, but he drives for SHR which means "everyone plays 2nd fiddle to you know who." you wanna make fun of someone, make fun of SHR and how the person that gets bew crew members or a CC when they want, everyone else does without, and if kevin looses the tittle this year because of the pit crew, got no one to blame but SHR, the team he so desperately wanted to drive for...


I just looked at the top of this tab and noted the site is StewartHaasRacing... Dot Com
One should also be made aware that the first included name is "Stewart".
That so noted, understand that Stewart is also a Driver. In fact "Owner Driver"

A modicum of respect would be a nice thing to accommodate the Stewart, Patrick, Harvick, Busch fans. Just a moderate amount...... or even a little. They deserve this, the site is for drivers that they care about......... please have some respect for the folks paying the bills here........
AND....... your fellow poster members.

This is NOT the Jimmie Johnson HMS website... is it the Stewart Haas website.
You are a guest.......... Act like one.

Since you seem to be so unhappy with ALL of the drivers in SHR, and many of the posters
on this website, you might find friendship elsewhere.

I have checked some places you should find many like minded friends.

If you cannot walk in here with a smile.........

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

http://www.jimmiejohnson.com
http://www.lowesracing.com
http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/team/48/the-driver
http://www.hendrickmotorsports.com/
http://www.jimmiejohnsonfoundation.org
http://www.media.lowes.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jimmie-johnson/37/a44/448
http://www.store.nascar.com/JimmieJohnson
http://www.jimmiejohnson.shop.sportstoday.com
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Johnson
http://www.jimmiejohnsonchevrolet.com/
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:57 am

Re: update on brad

yea im not going anywhere Dick, so get over yourself, i said nothing wrong, so i called kevin baldy, big deal its hair, every man looses their hair, i am so that makes me a baldy too, i have an opinion and i stated many times about the pit crews long before you showed up, if you dont like what i said "FOE ME." if not,LEAVE ME ALONE, there is a reason i dont respond to anything you say,even when you quote me, cuz i dont wanna bother,the same reason i stopped responding to your Pm's i dont wanna bother... you wanna pass judgement on me, when you would PM you would tell me to come in the chatroom so you could bust my chops about JJ, real mature,
Image
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

Re: update on brad

You do the things he stated though mike. You show no respect to the SHR drivers and the members here.
You even changed your name on the NASCAR.COM fantasy game group...that I INVITED you to, and is called SHR VIP Garage...to "Suck it SHR" ...yet you have the nerve to insinuate someone else is immature. You are the one who needs to grow up mike.
Not sure why anyone gives you the benefit of the doubt tbh.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Re: update on brad

i stopped playing that game, if u havent noticed, i tried to leave the group but there was no option, you people dont even know me or try to get to know me, 99% of the things i say is a goof, people that know me understand this, hence why they never get mad and this is something wolf and i do because we have known each other for so long..... i get pretty bored repeating myself or having to explain myself, i dont know how many times in the last month ive said i am really impressed with kurt, but nobody wants to see that, but people are quick to bring up the negative stuff i say, i have the right to question anything i want about SHR, i didnt sit here and throw stones at tony, danica, kevin or kurt, fact of the matter the SHR pit crews do hinder the drivers, now if people here cant handle a lil truth, well not my problem, i kept my nose out of other peoples threads since that was a issue and i was called a cockroach, if i wanna goof around with wolf, MW or anyone else that knows me i will as i stated before FOE LIST, but some people cant do it, they want to see what i will say, im not going to apologize for goofing around with someone, so im done you all made your judgement of me, doesnt matter what i do, someone will find a reason to jump on me, so thats that.
Image
<<

14Smokem

User avatar

Posts: 499

8030

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Re: update on brad

Just saw this.... It applies to me as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3Dgy3Wx_0
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 856

Images: 0
5195

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Re: update on brad

It's funny, as I read down this thread from the beginning I was laughing at WG and MJ bantering back and forth. Through the years, I agree with 99% of Wolf Gang's posts even back when he and I were only among a handful of people who liked BK, but I felt MJ was showing that he can be sarcastic and funny and lighthearded at the same time. But then I read Dick and Jelli's comments, both whom I respect, and I saw the truth in them as well. I remember calling out MJ a couple years ago for being able to dish it out and not being able to take it and I think I even called him a pussy or something like that. But MJ and WG and I are Ryan Newman fans and so we belonged here. But now that Ryan has left, I start to notice MJ's comments about SHR drivers and wonder the same thing as you guys commented on. Why all the hating on an SHR site? But you know, before this was a Steward, Harvick, Patrick, Busch site, this was also a Newman site and there are a lot of us that liked talking NASCAR in general on here.

Through the years, I have come to respect MJ's opinions, wit and am glad here's on this site... BUT, if you're waiting for some empathy or introspection from MJ, you won't see much of that. I guess I would ask that people grandfather MJ in because he does have a lot of insights and usually comes up with interesting posts. It sounds condescending to call him harmless and not really meanspirited but I agree that people he offends should FOE him if they don't want to read his posts. I also think they have a right to call him out if he offends them and speak their mind. Afterall, it's the diversity that keeps this site interesting.

And I can't think of many NASCAR fans who just like 1 driver. That's nearly impossible. The longer you're in the sport, the more drivers and crew chiefs catch your eye and you're bound to end up having several favorite drivers. For years now, mine have been Smoke, Newman and Brad K. and there are another 4 or 5 drivers and crews I really like, but I think JJ is probably the best driver out there due to his record. He just doesn't have enough personality for me to call him my favorite and I don't like his CC. Never have.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: update on brad

the people that know me as a man, DOC, MW, CAJ, JAM and ROCHELLE, they know i have a heart of gold and know sarcasm is a big part of my humor, they didnt shun me when i reached out to be friends with them, the funny thing is, you can look back in many threads, and see how the people who question me, think im funny, i have something to add, now they take objection to what i say, whatever, all i know is that i am the local SHR COCKROACH that has nothing important to say.....



and yes i edited myself, frankly its not worth it anymore
Image
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 856

Images: 0
5195

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Re: update on brad

I'm not sure where you got the cockroach label MJ, maybe in another thread or maybe you think people make you feel that way, but I learned a long time ago, you can't please everyone so stop trying. And I am happier now that I realized that important fact. People will always take things the wrong way some of the time, in what we say and especially what we write. It's just the nature of communication.

I think as sites go, this is a great site and I've seen a lot of friendships grow on here and people giving others a hard time. This is a sport, and that means people have favorites and it's fun to trash the opponents IMO and hear other people trashing each others' drivers. Just replace the tit for tat with football teams or quarter backs and it's the same thing. This site would be so boring if we just sat around and sang Tony Stewart's praises all day, I certainly wouldn't want to be a member of it.

But in order to dish it out, we have to be willing to take it, I learned that lesson years ago and make sure I passed it on to my sons. Sarcasm is something you either appreciate or you don't. My husband and I are super sarcastic but I have friends who aren't and it gets me in trouble sometimes. Plus, my husband is a HUGE prankster and I always tell him to be careful who he fools around with or someone is going to take it the wrong way. (I find I'm attracted to people who are sarcastic and funny though. I would much rather have a female friend who is witty and sarcastic than not.)
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8613

Images: 0
8151

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Re: update on brad

i made some comment in the tony thread, and people thought i was either making fun of tony or the poster, and i was doing neither, so someone said i was a cockroach in the dark and i hide from the light, because i post in the middle of the nite and because i have my name hidden, so yea im the bad guy here, they make excuses for callin me names, so that makes it ok, so there is a lot of judging and finger pointing, but not enough lookin in the mirror, god knows i am a flawed person and i can admit that.
Image
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER