FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

<<

peanut1439

Post Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

Note: I am not sticking up for Kyle BUT............................

Nascar Officials checked Kyles car and REVERSE was not working (Broken)
Just sayin...
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon May 09, 2011 10:27 am

This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

As for JPM he is a great river but I saw that coming with Johnson. I don't like Johnson so I was happy he had a bad night but JPM is just a fool too. He and Kyle drive like clowns.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon May 09, 2011 10:34 am

Bowyer started the whole thing so,we need to dog him too.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 am

Smokeshow14 wrote:This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

As for JPM he is a great river but I saw that coming with Johnson. I don't like Johnson so I was happy he had a bad night but JPM is just a fool too. He and Kyle drive like clowns.

wasnt that bad of a nite, kept him 2nd in points, where is tony? how is his pits stops working out for him him this yr?

no reason to pick on clint, he didnt hit the gas speeding down pit road like a lil baby lookin for mama gibbs
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:This is why I can never like Kyle Busch. All Harvick did was race him hard and he turns him. Then instead of facing him like a man he punts Kevin's driverless car into pit wall when people are walking around. For that alone he should be suspended a race. I am glad Harvick threw a punch at him. Kyle talks a big game but he he hasn't gotten into many fights.

wasnt that bad of a nite, kept him 2nd in points, where is tony? how is his pits stops working out for him him this yr?

no reason to pick on clint, he didnt hit the gas speeding down pit road like a lil baby lookin for mama gibbs

no he didn't but the guy with the boy band hair do,got into Harvick who in turn got into "Kryle", just go watch the replay. I could see it from my seat, yeah, my seat looked straight down the front stretch,saw the whole thing. When ya can't hold the inside line,ya don't need to be there. :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

Tony is 7th in points but should be leading. Think about it he has out performed five time all season. He had a shot at Daytona if Mark Martin could push, If not for a caution at Phoenix he had that race won or if they had taken tires, if not for a pit crew f up he had Vegas won, Had a great car at Auto Club team made wrong adjustments, had a winning stratergy at Texas but pit road penalties and running out of gas cost him, and he got caught pitting under green when a caution came out with a car capable of winning at Darlington.

Johnson only has had a shot at Winning at Phoenix and Bristol. He got lucky that Jr was being a good teammate at Talladega. He is average this season.

As for Clint who makes it three wide at Darlington?
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Bowyer started the whole thing so,we need to dog him too.

Truth you don't go three wide at Darlington.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Bowyer started the whole thing so,we need to dog him too.

LMAO! What was he thinking three wide?
<<

Tinker

Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:54 pm

“Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.” ~ John Wayne
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing