FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 08, 2011 2:09 am

Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

kyle is just as much of a sissy, i bet he was crapping his pants tonite, he was so scared he pushes harvicks car out of the way,

btw i seen jpm take out JJ, didnt even phase me, im not gonna let a spin out ruin my nite, but they should sit him for a race, its two weeks in a row, kyle needs to be fined for dumpin kevin on the track, then pushing his car on pit road, someone could have gotten hurt.
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun May 08, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Kyle is just as much of a sissy.............

I wouldn't want NASCAR to sit Rowdy or JPM, but both are making some big time enemies very quickly. I think Harvick will handle Kyle (don't be surprised if that payback comes in the truck series where it will really hurt Kyle). To your subject line, yes, Kyle isn't the most masculine of fellas. He gets into helmet pulling matches with Steven Wallace and Brian Vickers, that's about it for him. But then again we saw JPM run from Ryan Newman last week. Ryan eventually caught up to him and I think that feud will cool down for a little bit. I'm sure after that punch was thrown that NASCAR warned both that they will be parked if they get into another on-track spat again. Jimmie to be honest really won't have the time or the position to payback JPM. Unless it's when Jimmie is coming around to lap Juan.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

dfizban

Post Sun May 08, 2011 9:58 am

I agree MJ
Where there is Smoke there is a fire to win!!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun May 08, 2011 10:03 am

One positive effect is that the Kevin/Kyle skirmish will probably take NASCAR's focus off Ryan/JPM. ;)

They are now "yesterday's news." :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun May 08, 2011 1:20 pm

DARLINGTON, S.C. – Angry over an accident with fewer than four laps remaining in the Showtime Southern 500, Kevin Harvick said afterward that he wanted to “knock the ####” out of Kyle Busch.

Harvick tried but wasn’t successful. With both cars stopped nose-to-tail at the entrance of pit road, Harvick got out of his car and approached Busch’s car. Before he could throw a punch at Busch, Busch whisked off, hitting Harvick’s car, which veered by crewmen and into a wall on the entrance to pit road.

“He just ran into me twice,” Harvick said as he walked briskly toward Busch’s hauler. “I was getting ready to knock the #### out of him.”

Harvick was stopped at Busch’s hauler by NASCAR officials and didn’t get the chance to talk to Busch until several minutes later in the NASCAR hauler. They were called to meet with officials because of their postrace altercation and not for the accident that triggered the tempers, NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said.

Busch said he had blown reverse out of his transmission after backing up on the track to get to pit road and had little choice but to run into Harvick's car. NASCAR inspected Busch's car and he didn't have reverse.

"[Before he got out], I knew if I tried to turn left or right, he was going to run into me or block me or something," Busch said. "I just stayed behind him. I was just going to sit there, not worry about it and let him cool his head for a second and let him figure out that we just need to go back to the garage area.

"Instead of him doing that, he wanted to get out of his car I guess and wanted to fight. When I saw him getting out of his car, I knew it wasn't going to be a good situation. My choices were limited. I was either going to get punched in the face and then wait for Harvick to get back in his car for me to go or just drive through his car and push it out of the way so I could get out of there and try not to get hit or anything like that."

Harvick said he was not worried about any potential penalties and didn’t know if any would be forthcoming.

“I have no idea – I don’t give penalties,” Harvick said. “I don’t have any answers for you.”

Busch, who called Harvick’s racing “uncalled for,” didn’t seem to mind being called to the NASCAR hauler.

“Good to hash it out now; might as well,” Busch said.

Busch left the hauler while Harvick talked outside, and Harvick wouldn’t say what was discussed.

“I don’t have anything to tell you other than ‘not much,’” Harvick said

Harvick, who finished 17th, is fifth in points and has a 41-point cushion on 11th. Busch, who finished 11th, is third in points and has a 52-point cushion on 11th. It is unlikely any points penalty would be so severe that it would drop either of the two drivers out of the top 10.

“Obviously, we were just racing hard and doing what we had to do at the end and things happen,” Harvick said. “That’s it.”

Before going into the hauler, Busch’s version of the accident was a little bit different. In the accident, Harvick tapped Busch, got inside of him to make it three-wide with Clint Bowyer on the inside, and Bowyer went spinning hard into the inside wall. Busch then got into the back of Harvick, who spun but was able to continue.

Busch said he wasn’t at fault.

“It was tight racing after the restart, and Harvick was up on the top, a little bit loose, and I had a run and I gave him room and kind of came off the wall and then he lifted early to let me go into Turn 3... I thought it was all good and then he drives in the back of me,” Busch said.

“It made my car loose all the way through the exit and [I] just made a run for those two guys to get back on the inside and obviously Clint wrecked. It’s just uncalled for. It’s just unacceptable racing. It’s in the last couple of laps, but I gave him room off of [Turn] 2; I didn’t get the room.”

In addition to not getting room, he almost got decked but instead caused more damage to Harvick’s car.

"I hate it that somebody could have gotten hurt, but I was just trying to get away from it and get back to my hauler and go on with my own business," Busch said.

Harvick’s car owner Richard Childress said he didn’t have a problem with Harvick’s actions after the race.

“I believe in the driver standing up for what he believes in,” Childress said. “Always have, always will. … Things have a way of working out. It’s just high pressure and racing.”

This isn’t the first time that Harvick and Busch have had issues. They got together at Homestead-Miami Speedway in the finale last year. Harvick also has had run-ins with Busch’s teammates Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin at Joe Gibbs Racing.

“The question is how do you reconcile that?” JGR President J.D. Gibbs said. “That’s kind of the question right now. They’ve had issues in the past and kind of moved on. Joey had issues with Harvick in the past and moved on [and] Denny, so I think we can.”

[b]Not sticking up for Kyle, but he didn't have reverse[/b]
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

michaeljohn wrote:kyle is just as much of a sissy, i bet he was crapping his pants tonite, he was so scared he pushes harvicks car out of the way,

btw i seen jpm take out JJ, didnt even phase me, im not gonna let a spin out ruin my nite, but they should sit him for a race, its two weeks in a row, kyle needs to be fined for dumpin kevin on the track, then pushing his car on pit road, someone could have gotten hurt.

funny thing is MJ. I saw it coming. When JJ crowded JPM passing him I actually said out loud, watch he will hit him in the corner. Didnt realize he was gonna spin him but I knew contact was coming.
The guy is a bonehead.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 08, 2011 2:22 pm

what does nascar have to wait for before they make any call on him scho? i guess ryan punching him out didnt shake him up, and i always like to give drivers the benefit of the doubt, but two weeks in a row? cmon, i guess if he takes out dale jr, nascar might make a call.......
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

michaeljohn wrote:what does nascar have to wait for before they make any call on him scho? i guess ryan punching him out didnt shake him up, and i always like to give drivers the benefit of the doubt, but two weeks in a row? cmon, i guess if he takes out dale jr, nascar might make a call.......

he did the samething to Vickers as he did with ryan. Moved up into him before he was clear. Surprised Vickers didnt get retaliated back against for JPMs dumb #### driving.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun May 08, 2011 9:27 pm

There is a fine line bettween being aggressive and just plain stupid and Juan has been stupid during both his driving careers.Kyle isn't as bad,but i will say it was Darlington and there was no call for hooking the #29 anymore than Juans' actions on the #48 or on Vickers for that matter.The only thing i didn't care for on Harvicks part was the drama on pit road.Kevin should have went straight to Kyles hauler after the race or just waited for retribution later during the season.Second,if yah gonna kick someones' %ss,just do it! Ryan didn't get the chance and when the time came,i notice Juan always has others around when confronted.Kyle claims reverse went on the #18,funny it was working just before he ran into the driverless #29 and could have seriously hurt someone.The problem was, Kyle thought he was going to get seriously hurt. :lol: The hook is something that should be left bettween Kevin and Kyle,the pit lane incident was pretty stupid all round i thought.
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

dirt93

Post Sun May 08, 2011 10:35 pm

I actually thought it was funny that JJ and Chad didn't believe JPM when he said sorry for running in to JJ. Chad mentioned that JPM had to say it because NASCAR was watching him very closely.

It should get interesting before it gets better!!
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun May 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Anybody who hooks someone in the right rear corner should be parked for the rest of the race and lose points and cash. That goes past "Have at it boys." #### the "boys have at it" garbage.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

jamo14

Post Mon May 09, 2011 12:17 am

as I was watching the post-race coverage, Kyle reminded me of "Sir Robin" in Monte Python's "The Holy Grail"......"RUN AWAY!"
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

daniluvs14

Post Mon May 09, 2011 8:43 am

jamo14 wrote:as I was watching the post-race coverage, Kyle reminded me of "Sir Robin" in Monte Python's "The Holy Grail"......"RUN AWAY!"

JAMO!!! nice to see ya buddy.. long time no see.. long time no talk to.

i love monty python stuff..
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

jamo14

Post Mon May 09, 2011 9:10 am

daniluvs14 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:as I was watching the post-race coverage, Kyle reminded me of "Sir Robin" in Monte Python's "The Holy Grail"......"RUN AWAY!"

HEY HEY DANI!
how are things in Greendingle?
I got kittens, and am gonna adopt a couple puppies soon.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 09, 2011 9:26 am

jamo14 wrote:
daniluvs14 wrote:

HEY HEY DANI!
how are things in Greendingle?
I got kittens, and am gonna adopt a couple puppies soon.

See, I started something when I called it "Greendingle." :lol: :lol:

Hey Dani, hey Jamo. My wife & I will be up in Greendingle from about June 7-14. We'll have to get together for GCB's!! I'll let you know for sure when the dates get nailed down.

Have a great day!!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing