FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: Avatar and Galleries

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM BACK!!!! :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 am

:oops: I just tried to change avatar but I can't seem to get the job done. Oh well I have a choice of two. I don't have more :idea: :idea: :idea:
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

max39

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm

:(
From the amount of emails I have received from friends I sent here, they are not happy at all. They are mostly novices and do not understand how things work. they were getting along pretty good with the old forum but now they are lost. Most feel they would have to take a computer course to understand things like filenames & paths. I am not a teacher and barely can navigate myself. I know most that have posted how much better it is. Let me be the first to say, NOT .
Sorry for being a downer but I miss the old place & the ease of navigation there. I said my piece and plan on letting SHR know how hard it is here for beginners especially. I couldn't migrate so I had to register new & change my screen name some. Well, thats it, I will try in the future to see if things have improved. Thanks for listening. Max
<<

Username

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49 pm

max39 wrote::(
From the amount of emails I have received from friends I sent here, they are not happy at all. They are mostly novices and do not understand how things work. they were getting along pretty good with the old forum but now they are lost. Most feel they would have to take a computer course to understand things like filenames & paths. I am not a teacher and barely can navigate myself. I know most that have posted how much better it is. Let me be the first to say, NOT .
Sorry for being a downer but I miss the old place & the ease of navigation there. I said my piece and plan on letting SHR know how hard it is here for beginners especially. I couldn't migrate so I had to register new & change my screen name some. Well, thats it, I will try in the future to see if things have improved. Thanks for listening. Max

this format is pretty much the internet forum standard. sorry to the dev's but the previous format sucked and lacked basic features. i lurked there when it first opened and couldn't believe they kept that format for as long as they did. the pm & migrating probs will get fixed, it would of been easier for them to wipe out the old one and make you all start as newbies again like most places do when they switch their entire format. be happy they did that for you, give it time and dont have your mind already made up that you cant learn this format.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:33 pm

It's taking a little getting used to, and there are some bugs to be worked out, but I like this new forum. It's more like what I am used to and easier for me to navigate around.

Now, if I could just send a PM...
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

herbie14

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

bwchubb wrote:HELLO THIS IS A TEST

....of the emergency dumbazz system. I still can't get an avatar! :roll:
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

herbie14 wrote:
bwchubb wrote:HELLO THIS IS A TEST

....of the emergency dumbazz system. I still can't get an avatar! :roll:

tc let me logon as her and I got her avatar uploaded. It works if you get the picture sized correctly.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Previous

Return to The Lobby