Skip to content

Drivers Justin Bolton and Dylan Duval Ready for First 1.5-Mile Oval of 2020 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Season

Drivers Justin Bolton and Dylan Duval Ready for First 1.5-Mile Oval of 2020 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Season

Event:  eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series (Round 3 of 20)
Time/Date:  9 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 17
Distance: 134 laps (201 miles)

Where to Watch:

●   eNASCAR.com/live
●   Facebook.com/NASCAR
●   YouTube.com/NASCAR
●   Twitch.tv/iRacing

Overview:

●   This is the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series’ 10th visit to the virtual Homestead-Miami Speedway.
●   Tonight’s race is the first time that Homestead has not hosted the season finale.
●   This is the first time in 2020 that the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series will compete on a 1.5-mile oval. The series’ previous race came Feb. 25 at the virtual 2-mile Auto Club Speedway. Its season opener was Feb. 11 at the virtual 2.5-mile Daytona International Speedway.

Justin Bolton, driver of the No. 10 Smithfield Ford Mustang:     

“Homestead has always been a blast to race. With so many lanes to choose from, being able to run right against the fence has worked well for us in the past. I think our Smithfield Ford Mustang will be really fast tonight, but clean air is going to make the difference above anything else. We’re going to try to put ourselves in the best spot possible for the end of the race and do what we can to bring home a solid finish before we head off to Bristol in a few weeks.”

68743c1c8f207a6c7438944b13eaa13e

Bolton is a 24-year-old engineer on Stewart-Haas Racing’s NASCAR Xfinity Series team who helped Cole Custer to a career-high seven victories in 2019. Bolton has raced in the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series off and on since 2014, accumulating 48 starts with nine top-five finishes and a career-best points result of ninth in 2015. The Latrobe, Pennsylvania, native also has real-world racing experience, as Bolton has raced Legends cars and Late Model stock cars, winning the 2013 Fall Classic at Hickory (N.C.) Motor Speedway in the Limited Late Model division.

Dylan Duval, driver of the No. 41 Mobil 1/Haas Automation Ford Mustang: 

“I can’t wait to get on track tonight at Homestead with our Mobil 1/Haas Automation Ford Mustang. Obviously, track position and clean air are going to be crucial, so getting a good lap during qualifying will be paramount. In last season’s race at Miami, I had a strong showing and ran top-five for most of the day, but ended up in eighth. I’m pretty confident that I can improve on that performance and I know it’s going to be a fun race.”

f8d8824016e27e3f42c470525f4403b6

Duval is a 24-year-old from Halifax, Nova Scotia. The graphic designer debuted in the eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series in 2012 and is the first Canadian iRacing winner in series history, taking the virtual checkered flag at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 2016. Duval has made 75 starts in his seven-year career, scoring eight top-fives and earning a best points finish of fifth in 2016.

About Stewart-Haas eSports:

NASCAR is the ultimate test of driver acumen and mechanical know-how, where teams scrutinize every detail in a never-ending quest for speed. Stewart-Haas Racing has thrived in this environment, winning races and championships to firmly establish its presence in NASCAR. Stewart-Haas eSports emulates these efforts in the virtual world, where sim technology provides a visceral experience that amplifies the grit and determination of NASCAR drivers in the real world. Stewart-Haas eSports is a natural extension of Stewart-Haas Racing, where competition and simulation are one. For more information, please visit us online at www.StewartHaasRacing.com and follow on Twitter @SHR_eSports.​

About Stewart-Haas Racing:

Stewart-Haas Racing is the title-winning NASCAR team co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Gene Haas, founder of Haas Automation – the largest CNC machine tool builder in North America. The Kannapolis, North Carolina-based organization has won two NASCAR Cup Series titles, one NASCAR Xfinity Series championship and more than 70 NASCAR races, including such crown-jewel events as the Daytona 500, Brickyard 400 and Southern 500. For more information, please visit us online at www.StewartHaasRacing.com, on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/StewartHaasRacing, on Twitter @StewartHaasRcng and on Instagram @StewartHaasRacing.