FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES AGAIN

<<

Rick Huber

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Re: UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES AGAIN

Harvicks team even with struggles first half of season have 2 wins, multiple top 5s and top 10s right. Right now if the chase were to start Harvick would be 3rd in points. But since we have until Richmond before it does start Harvick is giving jimmy good competition. Harvick and childers only have half a season under them I would not say much Jimmy fans.
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 pm

I don't know of any current driver named Jimmy... :P
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Rochelle wrote:I don't know of any current driver named Jimmy... :P

can we use past drivers?
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:I don't know of any current driver named Jimmy... :P

can we use past drivers?

Jimmy Horton and I bet you thought of Jimmy Spencer first. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Jimmy Hensley
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

bowtie_4

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:51 pm

.Jimmy Means. :-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:01 am

^^^^ good one bow...
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:21 am

Jimmy Means was my 1st thought.
ImageImageImage
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:55 am

Walt74, did you not watch the races the past couple years? Ryan Newman, driver of the #39 would get screwed when he would have a flat or when he would pit. He would say that there was debris on the track and they would not throw a caution until AFTER he would pit and I'm thinking they still do that to him, not as bad as they used too because now he has a crew chief that would call them on it. I like Kevin, so the conspiracy issue isn't just to him. If there is one then they've been doing it for years, so I don't see that changing. JJ on the other hand is one heck of a driver and he does have one of the best crew chiefs in racing history, at least that's my opinion. They both bring something that is needed in racing, COMPETITION. I keep saying that I don't know a lot about racing, but I have sense enough to know that no matter if you like the winner of a race or not it is something that is called racing and for that I do have some respect for the ones who do win and Jimmie has had his fair share of problems this year too, as most of the drivers have as well.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 am

it is just a joke to think nascar is helping the 48 to win, this is just many excuses fans use so they dont have to give JJ credit as a driver or chad as a cc and the people that make up the 48 team.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Nascar wanted JJ to win they wouldn't have thrown so many dam cautions and dragged them out.
The only one who got shafted in that race was the #1 team over the concrete lifting up and damaging their car. Nascar wouldn't let them work on the car during the red flag, but some time ago in a similar incident, differant track, it was ok for the #18 team to do so. :? :shock:
BTW nice comeback for the #1 team and again- another stella performance for the #42 team! ;)
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm

michaeljohn wrote:it is just a joke to think nascar is helping the 48 to win, this is just many excuses fans use so they dont have to give JJ credit as a driver or chad as a cc and the people that make up the 48 team.

The #48 team made a mistake earlier this season and #4 team won due to that mistake. They must have wanted the #4 to win that day and #48 to win this race? ;) Harvicks team made no mistakes, it was an act so JJ could win? :? The same for #18, #20 and #2 who appeared to be the only ones who could somewhat compete with #48 as well, they threw the race just for JJ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeps gettin' better on here all the time! :roll:
The meantime Danica had another non mentionable performance, who is to blame for that this week? :shock:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:it is just a joke to think nascar is helping the 48 to win, this is just many excuses fans use so they dont have to give JJ credit as a driver or chad as a cc and the people that make up the 48 team.

The #48 team made a mistake earlier this season and #4 team won due to that mistake. They must have wanted the #4 to win that day and #48 to win this race? ;) Harvicks team made no mistakes, it was an act so JJ could win? :? The same for #18, #20 and #2 who appeared to be the only ones who could somewhat compete with #48 as well, they threw the race just for JJ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeps gettin' better on here all the time! :roll:
The meantime Danica had another non mentionable performance, who is to blame for that this week? :shock:

fact of the matter, the 48 team dominates at dover, 9 wins at one track.... thats like a career for many drivers.., it will be fun watching these two teams battle, both great drivers, as good as Joe L is driving im not sure he can hang towards the end of the year, but i can be wrong, if the 4 team works on the pit crew and have better stops they can make a very serious run at the championship this year.
that whole deal with Jamie Mac was just bad luck, he has been solid this year....
Previous

Return to Kevin Harvick