FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES

<<

Walt74

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES

First of all I'm new to this site but I really have to just get this off my chest because it's really bugging the heck out of me ...
I feel like Harvick was the man at the Coca-Cola 600(Sorry Tony Stewart)I'm a loyal Stewart fan , but anyway on one of the restarts Harvick was 4th right behind Vickers and Vickers didn't get a good restart and it backed up the whole outside lane ... Pit stop issues I know but still had the car to beat , close to the end of the race Harvick restarted 7or8 on the inside lane and Menard right in front of Harvick doesn't get going , so that holds Harvick up again but the worst thing that blew my mind (I can't believe I'm saying this because I HAD a lot of respect for him and I was really rooting for him as rookie) but Kyle Larson being 4 laps down was racing and holding Harvick back instead of letting Harvick bye and giving him a better chance/shot to run Kenseth and Johnson down for maybe a win ...
I know Larson had to keep his spot so he could finish better than others that were laps down , but he could have let Harvick bye instead of racing him at that point in the race
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon May 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Re: UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES

Yep and Larson hasn't been gaining any popularity points from me either.
His lack of respect for Kevin is becoming annoying :-X
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Non of it matters, for the third time this year Kevin lost the race due to pit crew mistakes!! :evil:
<<

racer1

Post Wed May 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Hey guys--Kevin is clearly one of the top drivers in the field this yr for the speed hes showing running up front leading laps & 2 wins although he could easily have more--but--no team is perfect? The fact Kevins team is miles ahead of the other SHR teams in terms of giving him a great car every race despite a few issues is remarkable.

Despite Kurts win to put him in the Chase probably, other SHR drivers are experiencing many more numerous problems. Kevin is IN & most likely Kurt but with Tony struggling still this yr in many races --most could say he is the biggest cause for concern to make the Chase> Kevin is in GREAT shape regardless of issues & too bad SHR cant clone HIS car for the others? 8-)
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

The #48 team is the one to beat, anymore give aways he may just as well forget the championship.

Return to Kevin Harvick