FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Spaghettio's

<<

HotCamaro

Post Thu May 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Spaghettio's

I just saw the tweet and picture of Tony eating Spaghettio's, cold, from the can and nearly fell over. As a professional chef with a food business you have no idea how painful that is to see! My husband, also a Tony, laughed when I showed it to him and reminded him of how lucky he is! :lol: Tony...........let me cook you a meal!!!!!
<<

Annalee

Post Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Re: Spaghettio's

HE truly needs you......if you live in the Charlotte area! Send over a dinner....Personal Chef for Tony Stewart, now that's a job made in heaven!!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

kim92164

Post Fri May 23, 2014 12:18 am

I like cold Spaghettio's. :D
<<

Jules14

Post Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

When you're hungry, you're hungry! I've eaten baked beans out of the can and they were pretty good... ;)
<<

HotCamaro

Post Fri May 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Believe me, if I lived in the Charlotte area, I would HAVE to send him a dinner of my "famous" pasta and meatballs - and NOT cold from the can! However, I'm in Harrisburg, PA so the pasta would be cold by the time I delivered it! :lol: Before having my food business, I did work as a personal chef and it was a wonderful job......but being Tony's chef.....not that would be awesome!!!
<<

debora

Post Sat May 24, 2014 8:33 am

I'd go with you to make the trip,I live near Hershey,Pa.It would be awesome to prepare a dinner for him :D
No Expectations No Disappointments.....
<<

kim92164

Post Sat May 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Y'all could stop and get me on the way, especially if you would swing over and come down I79. I could teach him some simple things that he could cook himself, since he has said in the past that he can't cook. :D
<<

im4tony14

Post Mon May 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Please stop by Lancaster, PA, and pick me up on your way down. I am a fabulous hostess/server and would LOVE to serve Tony his meals. :D 8-) :lol:

#4 in '14 for the 14

#StandwithSmoke
<<

ndunn

Post Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Tony loves his Burger King burger and he also loves his mother's spaghetti and sauce.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HotCamaro

Post Mon May 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Looks like I have to do more than just cook for Tony. Seeing the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches they were feeding to Kurt made me cringe as well! My homemade protein bars would have been MUCH better! Don't they have a cook for these guys??????
<<

kim92164

Post Mon May 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Ndunn, I make my own meatballs and homemade sauce that everyone seems to like. Including my father-in-law who is very picky over his food. I made them a couple years ago for his birthday, with my husband saying that no one would eat them, out of 150-200 meatballs there was maybe 24 left. Even my husband said they were good. :D
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue May 27, 2014 9:57 am

HotCamaro wrote:Looks like I have to do more than just cook for Tony. Seeing the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches they were feeding to Kurt made me cringe as well! My homemade protein bars would have been MUCH better! Don't they have a cook for these guys??????

I know SHR USED to have a cook ... not sure if they have the same / new or none now.
He used to cook up, on the grill, huge southern breakfasts for all the guys in the mornings at the track.

Tony was prob 1) releasing the pic for a joke ( it's not unlike him to release a pic that gets all the girls going ... and feeding a guy is up there to most women, right? LOL ) and 2) Not at an SHR event were there would be a cook around.

As for Kurt, I'm gonna make a guess and say that a nutritionist picked a couple of high protein foods for him and Kurt himself chose PB&J, as PB would be high in protein to sustain a long work out.

** Just guesses on my part.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

ndunn

Post Tue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
HotCamaro wrote:Looks like I have to do more than just cook for Tony. Seeing the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches they were feeding to Kurt made me cringe as well! My homemade protein bars would have been MUCH better! Don't they have a cook for these guys??????

I know SHR USED to have a cook ... not sure if they have the same / new or none now.
He used to cook up, on the grill, huge southern breakfasts for all the guys in the mornings at the track.

Tony was prob 1) releasing the pic for a joke ( it's not unlike him to release a pic that gets all the girls going ... and feeding a guy is up there to most women, right? LOL ) and 2) Not at an SHR event were there would be a cook around.

As for Kurt, I'm gonna make a guess and say that a nutritionist picked a couple of high protein foods for him and Kurt himself chose PB&J, as PB would be high in protein to sustain a long work out.

** Just guesses on my part.

I'm sure your right on what was chosen for Kurt to eat. At least when I read he had beet root I didn't think that was thrown in for nothing. I'd like to know what that is for as I doubt I could handle it unless it would save my life. I love beets especially pickled but the root doesn't sound like it's edible.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

14Smokem

Post Tue May 27, 2014 1:26 pm

NDunn,

Beet root, apple, and cucumber are commonly
made into a juice in Asia.

I have done it... It is an acquired taste,
but health experts and many others feel
it is a fine way to start your day healthy.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

HotCamaro

Post Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 pm

As a chef, a nutrition consultant, and the owner of a Healthy Food business, I know that the PB and Jelly was a good choice.............but did you see how it looked? Not so good! LOL. The beet root is used in juices but I have to tell you, it's not something most can drink down (including myself). I always say that it's only a healthy food if you can actually consume it without making a horrible face! :lol:
Next

Return to Tony