FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JR lovers say goodbye to MPD this yr.

<<

14Smokem

Post Fri May 23, 2014 12:48 am

Re: JR lovers say goodbye to MPD this yr.

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
racer1 wrote:" both Junior and Danica go away"

Wow wolfgang-- someone here who isn't a Danica fan is nothing new, but with that comment have to say Iam shocked to see that you aren't a JR fan either here at this JR Nation mini site of fans. :lol: :lol:

Oh, I like Junior ok, even if not nearly as I did his father, Harvick or a few others. Danica doesn't even have a top five yet-let alone win in her sophomore season. Gordon has a win and is leading the points, i'm not a Jeff fan but hey, he should be getting more attention than these two don't yah think?
The drivers we expect to do well like JJ, Kenseth, Stewart, heck even BK seem to be better interest to me, let alone the rookie battle. ;)
RCR sucks and i'm impressed with Newman considering his position over there. Harvick never ran as good as he does here at SHR compared to the years at RCR. Joey is becoming a driver I didn't think i'd ever see while at Penske. Yep, a lot of news, but Jr. and Danica are the highlights? Don't think so.

AS much as you have a hot nut for the destruction of RCR, they do not suck, they have all three drivers in the top 18, SHR top driver 15th..

Welllllllllllll...........

RCR has NO wins... SHR has three wins....
RCR's top guy is likely being the "Mule" to test new
ideas, chassis mods, engine tweaks and such.

So, the positioning of these drivers, though important,
does not reveal the whole story.

I bet SHR has three cars in the chase...... RCR... If Lucky..... One.
RCR has one major talent, and he gets the next best treatment.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 23, 2014 1:54 am

this whole talk about ryan bein a mule is a bunch of crap, if ryan is a mule wtf is tony then? a washed up BUM.........
I miss you Frehley........
<<

14Smokem

Post Fri May 23, 2014 12:09 pm

michaeljohn wrote:this whole talk about ryan bein a mule is a bunch of crap, if ryan is a mule wtf is tony then? a washed up BUM.........

MJ.... Laffin my cornsiderable A$$ off here...... :D :D

Well..... I did make a mistake once...... Lemme see......
It was Ninteen Hundred and sumpin...... :D

But...!!!! Now that you've called up my potential mistake...
I would be willing to wager.....

Stewart gets a Championship before Jimmy gets one....!!!!

You IN...????? :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

racer1

Post Fri May 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Iam still bored today so now that this thread has been turned once again to something other then the topic & to RCR I'll way in. I doubt ANY driver with RCR will win this yr OR even make the Chase--any takers? Course I could really stir the pot saying Danica will probably win before a RCR car does, but that wouldn't be nice of me--would it. Wishfull thinking anyway: lol: :lol: :lol: BTW on RCR poor performance Larson will probably win ROY by 50 points time the season is over as he learns these cars--any takers on that? :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri May 23, 2014 9:58 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
racer1 wrote:" both Junior and Danica go away"

Wow wolfgang-- someone here who isn't a Danica fan is nothing new, but with that comment have to say Iam shocked to see that you aren't a JR fan either here at this JR Nation mini site of fans. :lol: :lol:

Oh, I like Junior ok, even if not nearly as I did his father, Harvick or a few others. Danica doesn't even have a top five yet-let alone win in her sophomore season. Gordon has a win and is leading the points, i'm not a Jeff fan but hey, he should be getting more attention than these two don't yah think?
The drivers we expect to do well like JJ, Kenseth, Stewart, heck even BK seem to be better interest to me, let alone the rookie battle. ;)
RCR sucks and i'm impressed with Newman considering his position over there. Harvick never ran as good as he does here at SHR compared to the years at RCR. Joey is becoming a driver I didn't think i'd ever see while at Penske. Yep, a lot of news, but Jr. and Danica are the highlights? Don't think so.

AS much as you have a hot nut for the destruction of RCR, they do not suck, they have all three drivers in the top 18, SHR top driver 15th..

Last championship 1994-they suck! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri May 23, 2014 10:37 pm

racer1 wrote:Iam still bored today so now that this thread has been turned once again to something other then the topic & to RCR I'll way in. I doubt ANY driver with RCR will win this yr OR even make the Chase--any takers? Course I could really stir the pot saying Danica will probably win before a RCR car does, but that wouldn't be nice of me--would it. Wishfull thinking anyway: lol: :lol: :lol: BTW on RCR poor performance Larson will probably win ROY by 50 points time the season is over as he learns these cars--any takers on that? :lol:

I'll take the bet Ryan gets in the chase. Even without a win.
I predicted Larson to win the ROTY so I am not betting against that now.

& of course I would take the bet on a RCR car winning before Danica.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat May 24, 2014 9:42 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:Iam still bored today so now that this thread has been turned once again to something other then the topic & to RCR I'll way in. I doubt ANY driver with RCR will win this yr OR even make the Chase--any takers? Course I could really stir the pot saying Danica will probably win before a RCR car does, but that wouldn't be nice of me--would it. Wishfull thinking anyway: lol: :lol: :lol: BTW on RCR poor performance Larson will probably win ROY by 50 points time the season is over as he learns these cars--any takers on that? :lol:

Who can argue with that! ;)
<<

14Smokem

Post Sat May 24, 2014 9:52 am

wolfgang wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

Who can argue with that! ;)

I'm in.......
Odds Favor Ryan to be in Chase
Larson is super talent

What's not to like :D
<<

racer1

Post Sat May 24, 2014 9:00 pm

"Odds Favor Ryan to be in Chase"

No they don't, not since winning gets you in & points even top 5 may NOT get him in which he isn't anyway. Danica made Ryan look like a S&P driver in the Kansas race passing him 3 times easily, as the announcers made a big deal over--I loved it. I'll bet Ryan gave his team an earfull over that as RCR isn't that great this yr & some good qualifying means nothing if the car is bad for the race. We'll see Sunday if RCR found anything but they aren't a top team this yr---yet anyway? :roll:
<<

14Smokem

Post Sat May 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Very well... Thank You... Racer, I will be forever grateful for your
amazing knowledge. I take back my thoughts, and agree
with whatever it is you said or tried to say.

Go Danica next NASCAR Champion per Racer ...yeay

post script... Sorry Ryan... you're not making the Chase... Racer said so :D :D

Wait... I got nuther joke for yuh Racer..... try this one...
see if IT can make you smile.....

Field Trip

A group of third, fourth and fifth graders accompanied
by two female teachers went on a field trip to the local
racetrack to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry.

During the tour some of the children wanted to go to the toilet so it
was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys
would go with the other.

As the teacher assigned to the boys waited outside the men's toilet,
one of the boys came out and told her that he couldn't reach the
urinal. Having no choice, the teacher went inside and began hoisting
the little boys up by their armpits, one by one.

As she lifted one up by the armpits, she couldn't help but notice that
he was unusually well-endowed for an elementary school child. "I guess
you must be in the fifth," she said.

"No ma'am," he replied, "I'm in the seventh, riding Silver Arrow.

Thanks for the lift anyhow."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 25, 2014 12:14 am

ryan may not make the chase, but at least he has finished in the top 5 at least once in his career.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 am

actually it should be easier to make the chase without a win now. People should quit listening to the stooges on TV.
There is 16 teams now making the chase instead of 10 to 12.
there wont be 16 winners despite what the so called experts think.
I figure around 12 but no more than 14. So all ryan has to do is make the top 14 in points with zero wins. I would say top 16, but there is a decent chance that 1 to 2 teams that win might be outside of the top 16.

Sitting currently 8th in points & only one team currently outside the top 16 with a win (Good ol' Kurt) Things look just fine for ryan making the chase as of right now. That's not to say he wont win as he is more than capable of doing it, but if they had these win & your in rules before. Ryan would have never missed a chase at all. (even when he didn't win)
So using deductive reasoning & looking at a little history, you would be capable of seeing how these rules has made it easier to make a chase without a win. Not harder.
Its simple logic. Glad I could help paint the picture for you Racer. I am here to help 8-)
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Sun May 25, 2014 7:49 am

You're all assuming a couple things.

First ---that likely many more different drivers Do win therefore making the points race down to one or two spots which makes it tougher for Ryan if he doesn't win.
Second--that Ryan will even stay where he is in points bad as his car has been in some races & bad luck could ruin his chances for sure.

Course with 2 double winners already & 15 or so races left before the chase spots are determined, the odds are that there may not be 16 winners. Therefore the odds that several drivers get in on points is good but a win would help Ryan alot more then hoping he can run well enough to make it on points as good or bad luck may determine that alone? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 25, 2014 10:37 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:actually it should be easier to make the chase without a win now. People should quit listening to the stooges on TV.
I figure around 12 but no more than 14. So all ryan has to do is make the top 14 in points with zero wins. I would say top 16, but there is a decent chance that 1 to 2 teams that win might be outside of the top 16.

Sitting currently 8th in points & only one team currently outside the top 16 with a win (Good ol' Kurt) Things look just fine for ryan making the chase as of right now. That's not to say he wont win as he is more than capable of doing it, but if they had these win & your in rules before. Ryan would have never missed a chase at all. (even when he didn't win)
So using deductive reasoning & looking at a little history, you would be capable of seeing how these rules has made it easier to make a chase without a win. Not harder.
Its simple logic. Glad I could help paint the picture for you Racer. I am here to help 8-)

next year nascar will implement the "Danica" rule, which is any driver in the top 43 in points will make the chase :D
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:actually it should be easier to make the chase without a win now. People should quit listening to the stooges on TV.

How dare you try to make sense here? :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing