FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Tony Coins........ (Updated)

<<

anim8r1

Post Fri May 02, 2014 11:06 am

Re: The Tony Coins...................

We are resolving this issue, and will be removing the duplicate points. Please understand that this is a glitch, and the points should not have been awarded.

Please also note that your concerns are very important to us. If you don't tell us, we don't know. There is a link at the bottom of every page where you can reach us if you have a concern. Please use it! We want the SHR VIP Garage to be the best it can be.
<<

ndunn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 11:32 am

thorman52 wrote:Dang, and I thought I was near a crucifixion. I'm glad to see most of you are understanding and forgiving somewhat. I haven't been hiding today, I've been switching from AT&T to Comcast and tried to do it my self. Got everything hooked up almost allright but couldn't get anything to work. TV and internet only. Called Comcast and after 33 minutes on the phone and an hour's wait for them to program the modem, I'm back in business.

As for this dwain character he joined in Feb. 17, 2014 and has never posted once. As I said I did a 4 day study of the top 10. dwain was never in the top 10. For him to go from out of the top 10 to #1 he'd have to have gotten almost 800 points. 10th place was about 2139 and he zoomed to 2917 (?) I think in one day. A difference of 778 points.

As for myself, I'm not playing the middle of the night game anymore. I'll continue playing once a day. I'm not really after prizes anyway. I play the game, pick drivers, pole position, for fun. Being retired it all helps keep me busy and out of trouble. I also enjoy the people on this site. So it's on to Talledega with hopes of picking at least one driver right.

I'm out for game I'm just pitting myself against the box of treasures. I hardly ever get anything high since the only week I was in first place. My scoring dropped like a rock. The entire thing was fun but with all the bugs etc. and only a few have a whirl-wind chance in he$$. Does anyone remember in the original site we had the game where we answered questions about Tony and Ryan?
The points didn't count. If one of you answers was wrong you were finished for the day. Well I figured out how to get around the wrong answer. I never said anything as It didn't count for anything. I'm disappointed the game was put on with flaws as that is so unfair to most of the members. Now for the last gripe of the day. There have been members that have points deleted and I know this because I was one and another was Mrs.HH. It was about 5 points and maybe got them back (I didn't) and I'm sure she kept tract. As for prizes I couldn't care less. I already have what I consider the best and that is jws14 desk set. That sits in honor and the memories will last forever.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

jdpirate

Post Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 am

Though most of didn't or couldn't take advantage , I am glad that they are correcting the glitch.
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

ndunn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 11:42 am

Oops forgot to ask where you found dwain. I spent time going through this entire place and never found his name. I have a feeling he is under a different name and has been here before. If he is a ringer then I pity him and hope Karma catches up with him. To cheat in a simple game that was devised for fun is one sick person. Must get off the soap box.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Fri May 02, 2014 11:54 am

Tried it last night. Got to catch up you know.

Didn't WORK
<<

awsum14

Post Fri May 02, 2014 12:56 pm

As of 12:30 the Point Standings have been reset and Mrs HH is in 1st place.

I guess we'll see what happens now.
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Well hopefully everyone can sleep tonight.... :) :lol: Mrs HH is one lucky lady.... :) Notice Dwain is no longer around......

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 pm

anim8r1 wrote:Please also note that your concerns are very important to us....We want the SHR VIP Garage to be the best it can be.

...now this is amusing... :lol:

Looks like they "wacked my knuckles" a bit in the reset. I figured I only was about +300 of "snaked" points, give or take, I didn't keep count. No matter, I'm a "take ma' med-sin" kinda' guy...AS LONG AS it's fixed. Shocking that they ACTUALLY addressed it so promptly...looks like somebody may have had to put their coffee down for a minute... :o :shock: :lol: ...I jest, of course... ;) ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

ndunn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Annalee wrote:Well hopefully everyone can sleep tonight.... :) :lol: Mrs HH is one lucky lady.... :) Notice Dwain is no longer around......

Thanks for posting Annalee. Now I hope you have a few points that add up to some good numbers. You deserve that after some choices you got.

<<

14Smokem

Post Fri May 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Looks like this answers the question....

Do they (Animink) watch...????? :D :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Im happy with it, i know i benefited from it, this is how i came across it, every month or so SHR sends out a email and i remember back in the day when they sent a email out and if you clicked on the SHR logo it gave you bonus points, so i thought well since they added the coins, maybe they brought back the bonus points...... so i clicked on the SHR logo and then it took me to the main page, low and behold i clicked on the coins and got points, i even told doc about it, but it didnt work for her, the 2nd email came along and it worked again, then i stumbled on the 3pm thing, i never really benefited from i have had a run of bad luck of getting good points, but im glad all is fixed, Animink wrote me today and said they were going to fix the glitch,
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm

ha, someone lost over 3000 points, wont they be shocked when they sign in
<<

ndunn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 4:36 pm

michaeljohn wrote:ha, someone lost over 3000 points, wont they be shocked when they sign in

I hope they are shocked. That's a big bunch of points when no one else gets them. I used to do the same on e-mails but I never got points from it. I wondered at one time if people that bought from the"store" if they got points that way. I never did. Oh well it was weird and solved.

<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 02, 2014 5:20 pm

I give up..... 5 points...highest 15....Yesterday "1" ...Oh well...in the big scheme of things it would be my luck that if I won....I would get a Kurt Busch is my favorite driver....T shirt....:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Annalee wrote:I give up..... 5 points...highest 15....Yesterday "1" ...Oh well...in the big scheme of things it would be my luck that if I won....I would get a Kurt Busch is my favorite driver....T shirt....:lol: :lol: :lol:

you know you want it :D
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby