FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Winners Picks points

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Winners Picks points

Yep, there IS a "glitch"...I think he may have found it...and was too idiot to be subtle with it. I was wonderin' if anyone else found it, I "stumbled across it"...I'm not puttin' it out there, but if Animink hasn't discovered it and wants a "heads up"...they can PM me and I'll "clue them in"...let's just say that...uhmmm...it's a all in the "timing"... ;)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

thorman52

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:37 am

smoke14rulez wrote:Yep, there IS a "glitch"...I think he may have found it...and was too idiot to be subtle with it. I was wonderin' if anyone else found it, I "stumbled across it"...I'm not puttin' it out there, but if Animink hasn't discovered it and wants a "heads up"...they can PM me and I'll "clue them in"...let's just say that...uhmmm...it's a all in the "timing"... ;)

Yup, I'm sure I know as you do about the "glitch". See my post of April 11, 2014 @ 9:42 p.m. I'm P.M.ing you about a study I did.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

thorman52

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Would someone please tell me how to PM. I've done it several times before but now I cannot PM. I went to Board Questions/Problems > Personal Messaging and found nothing of use. So this is what I get when I go to my User Control Panel > PM section and try to PM:
1. I put the member's name in the box provided;
2. I put in the Subject in the box provided;
3. I type in my PM text;
4. Then I'm trying to send it out, at the bottom I have 4 options;
.....a. Load: This is where I can edit my PM...no problem;
.....b. Save: All it says is there are no messages saved; ??
.....c. Outbox: I have one message in the Outbox from a post to aminink. I don't exactly know why that message is there.
.....d. If I open Sent Messages I get several messages that I've sent in the past. Doesn't help me.
.....e. Then there is Rules, Folders, and Settings. Just a place to pick my preferences; all that info and no Help section that I know of;
.....f I will click on the Preview and many of my past emails but no "dwain". After I've clicked on the Review, I have no recipient in the box and the name is on top of the box. On the bottom of the post is the same 4 options of which none of them will send my PM.

How do I send a PM???
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:20 pm

How to send PM:

On the TO Line: type user ID's name you wish to send to

Subject: Subject you wish to discuss with this person

EMPTY BLACK BOX: This is the space you type your message to this person at whatever length you would like

Now click "SUBMIT"

It will remain in your outgoing mail until the other person has viewed it or responded back to you. If they have blocked you, they will never receive it. They can also block messages from other users of the website as well as a host other settings in the Board Preferences screen.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

thorman52

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Thank you beaverpond. I can always count on you for direction. I did exactly as you said in your post. When I clicked on Submit my message came up without a recipient as I said in my previous post. I typed in my recipient again and clicked Submit again. I came back as a Review and I had to click on Submit a 3rd time. It did go through this time. Seems I didn't go far enough to get the PM to my recipient. Simple fix for a simple mind. LOL

Race is on right now and not too bad so far. My picks are only doing fair but 247 laps to go so I'm not panicking yet.

Thanks again.
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 pm

If you are sending something to the administrators...I have been told by the administrators that you will get a faster response by sending them an e-mail to inquiry@animink.com and making sure you let them know which website you are referring to and providing as many details as possible. They don't typically check their PMs is what I have been told. My wife still has a couple sitting there to them from last year, but when she sent them an e-mail she would hear from them within a few days as do I.
Image Image

<<

thorman52

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Yeah, you told me the same thing on April 9, 2014 @ 3:11 p.m. when I was trying to fix the finish order of the race in Vegas, the Kobalt 400. You may remember. My PM is not going to the administrators anyway. But thanks for the post.
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 pm

It has been a long month ... a month as to which our family would gladly like to put behind us. We actually would like to put all health issues for this year behind us and have no others for the remainder of the year. The worst of it started in February and has been going down hill since. Hopefully we have come to a final conclusion now.
Image Image

<<

thorman52

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 pm

I feel for you and your family. I too have had some serious health issues this year. Spent 8 days at the VA hospital in Indianapolis earlier this month. Just went to the VA hospital in Fort Wayne and had 3 appointments this past Thursday. At one point I had a chest x-ray. Then I get a phone message on Friday asking me to call back for an appointment. Will see what that's all about next week.
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:21 am

I haven't taken the time to look into the "glitch" you're describing. I log in (5pts) and go click on a coin (?pts). Then go to the forum. :|
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri May 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Well it seems they have made some adjustments to the points because it looks like all those near the top all there no longer. I went from 25th, at last check, to around 49th. It has changed a few times over the last couple of hours.
Image Image

<<

MonsterEnergy41

Post Sat May 31, 2014 5:38 am

Just to throw it out there, I did not receive the correct points for the Coke 600.
<<

tracy14

Post Sat May 31, 2014 8:00 am

MonsterEnergy41 wrote:Just to throw it out there, I did not receive the correct points for the Coke 600.

I also haven't received points for the 600...don't know why I bother picking anymore. :?
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 am

Go to My Points in the VIP section. Points were awarded on that and look to be supplied to the standings.
<<

karton

Post Sat May 31, 2014 2:04 pm

Hey Animink1 I had 1st and 2nd correct this week for the pick game and was only awarded 36 points. Shouldn't have been 56 points 50 for two in the correct order and 5 for KH in top 3 and 1 for playing. Thanks.
I will rise when my SAVIOR calls my name. Will you?
PreviousNext

Return to VIP Garage Gang News