FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Time For Extenze To Take Its Money Elsewhere

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Time For Extenze To Take Its Money Elsewhere

In this economic climate, it's just about downright blasphemous to suggest that a company that is willing to put money into NASCAR sponsorship should take a hike. If somebody is willing to pony up the cash to make a race car go around, they should almost-universally be welcomed with open arms.

Almost.

There is one company that needs to make like a child's Christmas toy and get lost quick.

http://www.4ever3blog.com/2011/4/25/213 ... -elsewhere
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

14SHRfan39

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Re: Time For Extenze To Take Its Money Elsewhere

Nice one... always wondered why they are still present in NASCAR which presents itself as a "family" outing...
J-
Eternal optimist with frequent bouts of pessimism...Yep that's me!
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 pm

I know, I hate to sound like a prude but to see Joe Nemecheck wearing that ExtenZe fire suit last weekend during the Nationwide Race, I just felt sorry for him. I have never liked them as sponsors, just seemed tacky, but then if they've got the money and the teams need the sponsors, who are we to tell them they can't participate in NASCAR?

I cringe when I see the logos but it's America... Free Speech and all those other freedoms that come with it. Next we'll see Trojan wraps (no pun intended!LOL) or KY cars. YAY! :shock: :? :roll:
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Remember, it wasn't that long ago that the cup series was the "Winston Cup" a name and business that has raised a lot of controversy. Maybe that's why they no longer sponsor the series.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Remember, it wasn't that long ago that the cup series was the "Winston Cup" a name and business that has raised a lot of controversy. Maybe that's why they no longer sponsor the series.

Federal laws is why R.J. Reynolds (Winston) doesnt sponsor the series anymore. They banned Tabacco advertisments.
ImageImageImage

Return to NASCAR & Racing