FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

feng shui

<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2497

Images: 1
9317

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm

feng shui

I saw today on Twitter that Denny Hamlin was accepting all lucky charms...for sure Denny, you need them. Oh but I so love your sponsafier commercial.

But I was thinking our Tony could use a lil luck too and maybe using feng shui, the Chinese art of placement. I have been reading a little about it and I propose we put a 3 legged frog with a coin in his mouth in the car for Richmond. What would you do to bring Tony some luck??

How long has it been since your shui got funged??
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

corvettegirl

180

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: feng shui

Ha, I am new here but I think this is the girl I saw at the Texas track. I could not remember her screen name. If this is you, I signed up!!

Funny topic by the way. I have done feng shui in my house before and the first rule is to paint your door red. I think Tony already does that
<<

tonycrazy

User avatar

Posts: 698

Images: 0
190

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: feng shui

LMAO.....and Doc u know y im laffing....lololol this is just funny as #### to me.....



tc
Image

Image
<<

NascarNanaOK

User avatar

Posts: 855

Images: 4
9122

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Location: Prague, Oklahoma

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Re: feng shui

Don't know anything about "feng shui," but I've thought seriously about sending Tony one of my $2 bills. Only thing is, right now I need more luck than Tony does. LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10184

Images: 3
9613

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Re: feng shui

NascarNanaOK wrote:Don't know anything about "feng shui," but I've thought seriously about sending Tony one of my $2 bills. Only thing is, right now I need more luck than Tony does. LOL

I hear that... not to mention the $2! ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3304

9166

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Re: feng shui

onerockindoc wrote:I saw today on Twitter that Denny Hamlin was accepting all lucky charms...for sure Denny, you need them. Oh but I so love your sponsafier commercial.

But I was thinking our Tony could use a lil luck too and maybe using feng shui, the Chinese art of placement. I have been reading a little about it and I propose we put a 3 legged frog with a coin in his mouth in the car for Richmond. What would you do to bring Tony some luck??

How long has it been since your shui got funged??



Way too long ago.
As for luck for Tony doesn't he like $2 bills for luck?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10184

Images: 3
9613

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 am

Re: feng shui

ndunn wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:I saw today on Twitter that Denny Hamlin was accepting all lucky charms...for sure Denny, you need them. Oh but I so love your sponsafier commercial.

But I was thinking our Tony could use a lil luck too and maybe using feng shui, the Chinese art of placement. I have been reading a little about it and I propose we put a 3 legged frog with a coin in his mouth in the car for Richmond. What would you do to bring Tony some luck??

How long has it been since your shui got funged??



Way too long ago.
As for luck for Tony doesn't he like $2 bills for luck?

Yup! He likes $2 bills for luck. But I don't have any to send him!?!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

longtimetonyfan

User avatar

Posts: 297

Images: 4
8029

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Location: northwestern Virginia

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Re: feng shui

LMAO......doc you are just too funny! And yes I suspect Corvettegirl did meet you at the track in Texas! LOL
Don't have any two dollar bills.....(probably don't have any one dollar bills at the moment) but I'll wear my garage gang shirt and my black and red tony wristband for the next race. Maybe we can all send him some lucky vibes! Worth a shot!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

osoblu

Posts: 34

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: feng shui

Remember when he had the hula girl on his dash for good luck?
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3304

9166

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:32 am

Re: feng shui

Perhap Tony could find the penny the little "Make a wish girl" gave him for the dashboard and he won the race. He told her if he won he'd take her to victory lane and he kept his promise.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

daniluvs14

User avatar

Posts: 278

Images: 2
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:16 am

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: feng shui

i have told tonys spotter and jimmy spencer to please give tony a message for me to leave JZ somewhere else besides richmond this weekend. i SWEAR shr is a big JINX to him.. he does crappy everytime she is at a race with him.. :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

justlisa

User avatar

Posts: 882

Images: 0
8350

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 am

Re: feng shui

So if I get me a hula skirt and a 2 dollar bill maybe I can hang with Smoke and give em' a little good luck!
Image

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4smoke and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER