FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

feng shui

<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm

feng shui

I saw today on Twitter that Denny Hamlin was accepting all lucky charms...for sure Denny, you need them. Oh but I so love your sponsafier commercial.

But I was thinking our Tony could use a lil luck too and maybe using feng shui, the Chinese art of placement. I have been reading a little about it and I propose we put a 3 legged frog with a coin in his mouth in the car for Richmond. What would you do to bring Tony some luck??

How long has it been since your shui got funged??
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

corvettegirl

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: feng shui

Ha, I am new here but I think this is the girl I saw at the Texas track. I could not remember her screen name. If this is you, I signed up!!

Funny topic by the way. I have done feng shui in my house before and the first rule is to paint your door red. I think Tony already does that
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

LMAO.....and Doc u know y im laffing....lololol this is just funny as #### to me.....

tc

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Don't know anything about "feng shui," but I've thought seriously about sending Tony one of my $2 bills. Only thing is, right now I need more luck than Tony does. LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Don't know anything about "feng shui," but I've thought seriously about sending Tony one of my $2 bills. Only thing is, right now I need more luck than Tony does. LOL

I hear that... not to mention the $2! ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I saw today on Twitter that Denny Hamlin was accepting all lucky charms...for sure Denny, you need them. Oh but I so love your sponsafier commercial.

But I was thinking our Tony could use a lil luck too and maybe using feng shui, the Chinese art of placement. I have been reading a little about it and I propose we put a 3 legged frog with a coin in his mouth in the car for Richmond. What would you do to bring Tony some luck??

Way too long ago.
As for luck for Tony doesn't he like $2 bills for luck?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 am

ndunn wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:I saw today on Twitter that Denny Hamlin was accepting all lucky charms...for sure Denny, you need them. Oh but I so love your sponsafier commercial.

Way too long ago.
As for luck for Tony doesn't he like $2 bills for luck?

Yup! He likes $2 bills for luck. But I don't have any to send him!?!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:20 pm

LMAO......doc you are just too funny! And yes I suspect Corvettegirl did meet you at the track in Texas! LOL
Don't have any two dollar bills.....(probably don't have any one dollar bills at the moment) but I'll wear my garage gang shirt and my black and red tony wristband for the next race. Maybe we can all send him some lucky vibes! Worth a shot!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

osoblu

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Remember when he had the hula girl on his dash for good luck?
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:32 am

Perhap Tony could find the penny the little "Make a wish girl" gave him for the dashboard and he won the race. He told her if he won he'd take her to victory lane and he kept his promise.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

daniluvs14

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 pm

i have told tonys spotter and jimmy spencer to please give tony a message for me to leave JZ somewhere else besides richmond this weekend. i SWEAR shr is a big JINX to him.. he does crappy everytime she is at a race with him.. :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

justlisa

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 am

So if I get me a hula skirt and a 2 dollar bill maybe I can hang with Smoke and give em' a little good luck!

Return to Tony