Skip to content

CHASE BRISCOE – 2019 NXS Texas II Race Advance

Race Name: O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 (Race 31 of 33)
Venue: Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas
Television: 8:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 2nd; trails points leader by 11 points; 38 points above cutoff line
– Chase Briscoe: 5th; trails points leader by 49 points; 2 points below cutoff line
Appearances: 
– Cole and Chase will be signing autographs at the SHR souvenir rig on Friday, November 1st from 4:45pm to 5:15pm.
– Both drivers will also be signing autographs at the FORD Display on Saturday, November 2nd from 3:30pm to 4:00pm in the Midway.

Ford’s racing program is part of the Ford Performance organization based in Dearborn, Mich. It is responsible for major racing operations globally, including NASCAR, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, FIA World Rally Championship, Virgin Australia Supercars, Formula Drift, and NHRA Funny Car and sportsman drag racing. In addition, the organization also oversees the development of Ford’s racing engines, as well as the outreach programs with all Ford Clubs and Ford enthusiasts. For more information regarding Ford racing’s activities, please visit www.fordperformance.comwww.facebook.com/FordPerformance, Ford Performance on Instagram and @FordPerformance on Twitter.

In the spring race at Texas, you progressively got better throughout the weekend and charged from 15th to finish fourth in the 200 lapper. Where is your confidence level at returning to Texas for the second time this season?

“Honestly, my confidence level is super high right now. We have had one of the fastest cars, if not the fastest, the last three races. We keep knocking on the door of another win, but things just haven’t been falling our way when it comes down to it. I expect to have a great car once again at Texas and I think we’ll be able to put together a better weekend than we had in the spring for sure.”