FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Diggin' the new site?

<<

Jellikit

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Diggin' the new site?

Looks like the site has attracted a lot of new members. I've never seen so many people playing the caption game, or voting in it.

A little heavy on the advertising, but for the most part, it looks the same.

I'm sure the big hope of all here is that the point system improves. Or, at least that the communication between the site admins and the members is better, in case we notice a problem with our point awards. That seemed to be the major, if not only (:?:) , complaint that we kept seeing last year. We saw a good trend in this area at the end of last season. Let's hope it continues!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Re: Diggin' the new site?

Funny, I've never gone to the main page. I have the forum page bookmarked and bypass the main page - http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/fan/circuit/
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Jellikit

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:48 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Funny, I've never gone to the main page. I have the forum page bookmarked and bypass the main page - http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/fan/circuit/

I was pretty much the same last year HH. The only time I'd glance at it was after getting an email from here that had a news story I wanted to check out.

There is a little bit of bonus points to be picked up on the home page. We'll see how good it works. ;)

As far as bookmarks, I just type the letter s in the web addy bar and this page is the first one that pops up in the drop menu....with choices of board index..lobby..recent posts, where ever you've been recently. I like the choices provided that way a little better than bookmarks. ez-pz.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 am

Jellikit wrote:There is a little bit of bonus points to be picked up on the home page. We'll see how good it works. ;)

I noticed that too, the one time I went to the new main page. Guess I'll have to get in the habit of going there once the points start counting for something next Sunday.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:44 pm

I was VERY happy that the SHR people responded to my emails at the end of last season after several years (but only a couple tries) to get a response re. my Chase Points. I think this site is really improving in that regard. That was my only issue with it and it seems they have taken care of it. As sad as I was to see Ryan leave SHR, it looks like this site might actually be more dynamic with all the new blood from the new drivers and the look of the new home page (which I also usually bypass). We'll see!

Still hoping the Rocketman kicks some butt this year but SUPER glad Smoke is back in the saddle.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm

tlmerk wrote:I was VERY happy that the SHR people responded to my emails at the end of last season after several years (but only a couple tries) to get a response re. my Chase Points. I think this site is really improving in that regard. That was my only issue with it and it seems they have taken care of it. As sad as I was to see Ryan leave SHR, it looks like this site might actually be more dynamic with all the new blood from the new drivers and the look of the new home page (which I also usually bypass). We'll see!

Still hoping the Rocketman kicks some butt this year but SUPER glad Smoke is back in the saddle.

^Like^Agree^Thumbs up^ 8-) 8-)
<<

netracer61

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Cool site.. Go SHR
<<

kim92164

Post Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 pm

I'll be glad when they post who the crew members are.
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Kim,

It is a matter of knowing where to look and then sharing the information with everybody. So I took a few minutes and have done just that. Just look at the appropriate driver you are interested in and you will find it there as well as to when the information was last updated, which was less than two weeks ago.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...

Return to SHR New Website