FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR -Monday

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Saturday

beaverpond wrote:Friends, I don't need no friends...I am here to see how many people I can pi$$ off in one day, including myself :twisted:

Wait... what? You pi$$ed on yourself!?! :shock:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Sunday

H,

not pi$$ on...pi$$ off you freakin' idiot
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:05 pm

beaverpond wrote:H,

not pi$$ on...pi$$ off you freakin' idiot

Oh, sorry. I mis-read that. :mrgreen: ;) :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Friendship that started out of a common interest - Tony. I can overlook the rest of the website's issues.

HH......How nice!!.....You are so right!

beaverpond wrote:Friends, I don't need no friends...I am here to see how many people I can pi$$ off in one day, including myself :twisted:

That is just Beav's way of telling us he loves us..... ;) :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Annalee wrote:Friendship that started out of a common interest - Tony. I can overlook the rest of the website's issues.

HH......How nice!!.....You are so right!

That is just Beav's way of telling us he loves us..... ;) :lol: :lol:

There are always exceptions to every rule. :mrgreen:

Did you notice he gave me a new label - "freakin' idiot" Maybe I should change my user name... hmm :roll:

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

H,

if you change your user ID to "freakin' idiot" at least it would fit your personality...notice I have not heard from your wife...must be she agrees :mrgreen:
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:18 pm

She hasn't seen these posts yet.

I think I'll keep my user name. It took a lot of effort for me to wait for the opportunity to drive by Tony's place so I could get that picture of his front gate and I want to keep using it as my avatar.

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 pm

wwiimmpp!!!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:25 pm

:mrgreen:

<<

jsw14

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Sheeeesh Beave, what got in to U today :roll: Did Mrs B Hit U in the head with the Roll'in Pin again :twisted: :twisted:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Nope, got into a pi$$ing contest with the school administration. It went so high up the chain of command that I am being asked to meet with the Asst. Superintendent tomorrow morning.

I pulled rank from volunteering, to monies donated from personal and business accounts, to how other volunteers are feeling...I have the pulse of the community and how the administration of this one school does not give a flying hoot how the community feels and that all they care about is the staff and how much they make compared to others in the building. When in fact 63% of the kids in our community live at or below the poverty line and that the average income in our town is $32,500 and 87% of the staff in this school are making more than $54,000. Many volunteers are ready quit because of feeling underappreciated and how the teachers are comparing their pay against each other. Some of had just enough and are ready to just walk out say you make all the money...you do your own freakin' work...you make all money, do it yourself because I have better things to do.

Then we got into over the curriculum or lack there of when a child needs physical therapy as prescribed by a doctor that a student can do on their own during recess and during phys ed class. When no staff time is needed to assist these students.
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 am

I had left the school board and since I did I have been putting up with nothing but a boat load of crap from some members of the administration from one of the local schools.

I was not sure if I had mentioned I left the board. I left because of health issues having to my mother and my daughter. I have missed several committee meetings and board meetings and that is why I stepped down. I am not doing the citizens of the town or the district any good by not being there and it would be better to just find somebody who has the time.

Both myself and my wife seem to think all this junk seem a little too political to be coincidental.
<<

awsum14

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Monday

Goooood Morning SHR

Got Ice Melt... :?: Kinda looks like a lot of people are going to need it before the weeks over..
"Cuz there sure ain't any salt around. Wait a minute, there's enough all over my Van to melt 1/2 the state of Texas. And that's just from being in Pittsburgh.

35* with a hi of 36* in central Virginy this morning.
Heading to Jacksonville, NC this morning. Just for a break from the cold, ya right.

Mon 2/10
NASCAR Race Hub 4:00 pm FS-1 (5:00 pm FS-2)
NASCAR Now 2:00 am ESPN-2
Ricky Craven, Jimmie Johnson

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

semsmom

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:55 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Monday

Happy Monday all here is to hoping you all have a great day .
#StandWithSmoke

Official NASCAR Fan Council Member
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 am

beaverpond wrote:Nope, got into a pi$$ing contest with the school administration. It went so high up the chain of command that I am being asked to meet with the Asst. Superintendent tomorrow morning.

I pulled rank from volunteering, to monies donated from personal and business accounts, to how other volunteers are feeling...I have the pulse of the community and how the administration of this one school does not give a flying hoot how the community feels and that all they care about is the staff and how much they make compared to others in the building. When in fact 63% of the kids in our community live at or below the poverty line and that the average income in our town is $32,500 and 87% of the staff in this school are making more than $54,000. Many volunteers are ready quit because of feeling underappreciated and how the teachers are comparing their pay against each other. Some of had just enough and are ready to just walk out say you make all the money...you do your own freakin' work...you make all money, do it yourself because I have better things to do.

Then we got into over the curriculum or lack there of when a child needs physical therapy as prescribed by a doctor that a student can do on their own during recess and during phys ed class. When no staff time is needed to assist these students.

Hmm, sounds to me that U R toooo Smart for the job Beave. Geezzz, the school board don't like ppl that know tooo much. IMO> they will try & Dumb-U down anyway they can, just to make their job look good....... Good Luck!!
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby