FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Where you playing...I have an extra surplus of ballistic missiles
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:46 pm

I could send you the coordinates, but if you missed, I live a little too close. :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I could send you the coordinates, but if you missed, I live a little too close. :mrgreen:

No sweat H, These beavers where under servailance & caught Red-Handed with ballistic missiles just south of Maine today :) We send Boy's out to do a Man's job here in Fl-Duh :twisted: :twisted:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:34 pm

GEORGIE !!!! :cry:

RALPH !!! :cry:

THIS MEANS WAR !!!
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Uh-oh... this could get bad in a hurry. :shock:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:54 pm

call out the air force, the navy, the army, the marines, the coast guard !!!

man all battle stations, sound the general alarm, get all F-18s in the air, have all submarines on standby, have all armored tank divisions ready to roll, get all the missile silos on standby...we are at DEFCON 1 boys, what golf course are we blowing to smithereens first. :shock: :twisted: :lol:

We are going to turn the State of Florida into a pile of rubble :mrgreen:
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:11 pm

... and just when the weather turned nice, we have this to deal with... :roll:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Ok guys....Call a truce for awhile...I just want to be sure......this thread is not going to be where we post our picks!? Is Jsw okay with that? .......I don't want to confuse people, so they won't know where to post....and I don't want to keep track of two different forums...Jsw we need an executive decision! :lol: See this is why you get paid the big bucks ......... :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Just in case you don't know this is my pick......... ;)

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:15 pm

This is Smoke's version....

I #Support Smoke
<<

jsw14

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Annalee wrote: For those who want to play......Everyone is welcome......I know there are a lot of newcomers to the website, don't be shy, come join us for some fun...... :) Here are a list of the rules......If you are interested in playing just add your name to the list by posting here to let us know you want to play...

Image ALL SHR Race Fan's :D

RULES.......This is the Brand New Point's Club for 2014. If U have a better name for this club Post ur suggestions here. If ur New name is picked for this new thread, U will get 10 extra point's to be leading in point's at the start of the race season!!! First race to Pick ur drivers for points is>Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels! I'm goin to make this as simple as possible. Deadline , U need to have ur pick's posted by 2/14/14 before midnight too!!!!

RULE's............
Each race week (starting 2/15/14 with Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels) when U pick ur Top 3

drivers (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for that race, U MUST POST THEM ON THIS THREAD TO GET UR POINT'S!!

Example:
A- 14
B- 39
C- 10

Point System
A. 100 points - for correctly picking first place
B. 50 points - for correctly picking 2nd place
C. 25 points - for correctly picking 3rd place
"200 Point's for haveing All 3 picks in Order"....!!!!!

D. 5 points bonus - If one of the 4 SHR driver's is in the Top (5) for that race ...Tony, Kevin, Kurt or Danica. If Two SHR driver's are in the top (5) 10 Bonus point's, if (3) then 15... If All four SHR driver's in are in the top (5) 20 Bonus point's. U can't get more then 220 point's per-race.....
The point's will only be added-up for ur race pick's each week. Your Log-in point's will NOT be added-in ur score.!There is NO limit on picking the same drivers each week.

If U fail to post ur pick's before 12:00 midnight before the race, (or edit them in any way after
midnight) your picks & points will NOT count for that race ONLY. U can still pick ur drivers for the next week's race IF U post-em on time.The Key is> post ur picks correctly in Order on time every week too get ur points!!!!

The Deadline for picking ur driver's is> 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time... Of that weeks race
Annalee will be the Score keeper and H Tower,if he wants, to will keep the spread sheets and be back up score keeper.....It is wise to keep track of ur score yourself. Remember, NO Point's for Log-
in every day will be counted!!! This Game is for Race-Point's Only! I (jsw14) will supply the 2014 Winner with this Prize after the last race at Miami-Homestead with the Most Point's for the year!
The prize will be shipped at NO cost to U!!! We will announce the Winner after point's have been totaled. I will PM the Winner to get there address.
Also.....JSW has the final say on any questions that may arise during the season....This will be fun and Good Luck to all..... :)

Good Luck Pickin ur Driver's for the 2014 Season!!!!

I'm NOT Eligible to Win the Prize. If I come in First with the most point's, the Prize Will go to 2nd place. I will have "the Bragging Rights".......and all the privileges that come with it! :lol:

OK Annalee, The Buck Stops here ;) ;)

The 2014 Prize is this Desk-Top Pen Set :mrgreen: This pen-set is in the shape of the Daytona Track. Made out of Oak & It also has a Inlay of Rosewood so U can see Pit-Road. Toped off with 3 Eagle's & Green, White, & Checkerd Flag's.Oo yeah & a Pen. he-he-he....Yes the 1/64 car is included plus Free Shipping. :mrgreen:
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 pm

I #Support Smoke
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Who monitors the "Board Questions and Problems" forum? Two of us have posted the same problem about having to sign in multiple times, which is impossible if you're already signed in. I don't want to miss a week of racing if this interferes with me picking the top 3 finishers games.

Another thing, Annalee writes for newcomers to "put your name on the list." Where is the list. I played last year and would like to make sure I'm still on the list.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:07 am

thorman52, Each race week (starting 2/15/14 with Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels) when U pick ur Top 3
drivers (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for that race, U MUST POST THEM ON THIS THREAD TO GET UR POINT'S!! Ur picks Must be in before midnight 2/14/14......

Example:
A- 14
B- 4
C- 10

Then a list will be made for All the ppl that R playin. More players can be added to the list each week if they want to play :mrgreen:
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Let's get this PARTY started.....

This is a game played by weekly picks made during the NASCAR SEASON..

Here is the format of the Rules for the Game in 2014........

jsw14 wrote:
Annalee wrote: For those who want to play......Everyone is welcome......I know there are a lot of newcomers to the website, don't be shy, come join us for some fun...... :) Here are a list of the rules......If you are interested in playing just add your name to the list by posting here to let us know you want to play...

[url=http://s550.photobucket.com/user/gotitbad2420/media/Nascar%20Cards/SHR/Welcome.gif.ht
ml]

Image[/url] ALL SHR Race Fan's :D

RULES.......This is the Brand New Point's Club for 2014. If U have a better name for this club Post ur suggestions here. If ur New name is picked for this new thread, U will get 10 extra point's to be leading in point's at the start of the race season!!! First race to Pick ur drivers for points is>Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels! I'm goin to make this as simple as possible. Deadline , U need to have ur
pick's posted by 2/14/14 before midnight too!!!!

RULE's............
Each race week (starting 2/15/14 with Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels) when U pick ur Top 3

drivers (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for that race, U MUST POST THEM ON THIS THREAD TO GET UR POINT'S!!

Example:

A- 14
B- 39
C- 10

Point System
A. 100 points - for correctly picking first place
B. 50 points - for correctly picking 2nd place
C. 25 points - for correctly picking 3rd place
"200 Point's for haveing All 3 picks in Order"....!!!!!

D. 5 points bonus - If one of the 4 SHR driver's is in the Top (5) for that race ...Tony, Kevin, Kurt or Danica. If Two SHR driver's are in the top (5) 10 Bonus point's, if (3) then 15... If All four SHR driver's in are in the top (5) 20 Bonus point's. U can't get more then 220 point's per-race.....
The point's will only be added-up for ur race pick's each week. Your Log-in point's will NOT be added-in ur score.!There is NO limit on picking the same drivers each week.

If U fail to post ur pick's before 12:00 midnight before the race, (or edit them in any way after
midnight) your picks & points will NOT count for that race ONLY. U can still pick ur drivers for the next week's race IF U post-em on time.The Key is> post ur picks correctly in Order on time every week too get ur points!!!!

The Deadline for picking ur driver's is> 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time... Of that weeks race

Annalee will be the Score keeper and H Tower,if he wants, to will keep the spread sheets and be back up score keeper.....It is wise to keep track of ur score yourself. Remember, NO Point's for Log-
in every day will be counted!!! This Game is for Race-Point's Only! I (jsw14) will supply the 2014 Winner with this Prize after the last race at Miami-Homestead with the Most Point's for the year!
The prize will be shipped at NO cost to U!!! We will announce the Winner after point's have been totaled. I will PM the Winner to get there address.
Also.....JSW has the final say on any questions that may arise during the season....This will be fun and Good Luck to all..... :)

Good Luck Pickin ur Driver's for the 2014 Season!!!!

I'm NOT Eligible to Win the Prize. If I come in First with the most point's, the Prize Will go to 2nd place. I will have "the Bragging Rights".......and all the privileges that come with it! :lol:

OK Annalee, The Buck Stops here ;) ;)

The 2014 Prize is this Desk-Top Pen Set :mrgreen: This pen-set is in the shape of the Daytona Track. Made out of Oak & It also has a Inlay of Rosewood so U can see Pit-Road. Toped off with 3 Eagle's & Green, White, & Checkerd Flag's.Oo yeah & a Pen. he-he-he....Yes the 1/64 car is included plus Free Shipping. :mrgreen:

Our first race for the year.......will be the

Here is some info on the SPRINT UNLIMITED...... Feb 15th...8pm (EST). FOX SPORTS 1 so picks must be posted by Midnight....Friday .... FEB14th

Fans To Vote On Race Format For The 2014 Sprint Unlimited At Daytona: For the second year in a row, fans will decide upon a number of competition elements for the Sprint Unlimited at Daytona, the 75-lap, non-points race that kicks off the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing season on Saturday, February 15. Starting today [Jan. 9, 2014], fans can cast their votes to set the overall format and determine key racing elements. Fans will again set the number of laps in each of the three segments, while also voting on how drivers will line up at the start of the race and how they will line up for the restart of the final segment.
We are excited to build off of the success of last years event and give our fans another opportunity to help make key decisions that will enhance the excitement around this highly anticipated race, said Robin Pemberton, NASCAR vice president of competition and racing development. This interactive element is unique to NASCAR  and all of sports.

Fans can submit their votes within the official NASCAR app, NASCAR MOBILE, or at NASCAR.com/SprintUnlimited. Voting is unlimited and all votes cast through NASCAR MOBILE will count twice. The voting window for the race format will close on Saturday, February 15 at 6 p.m. ET, while voting for the starting order and final segment restart order will close at various times during the race broadcast. Voting results will be announced live during the FOX Sports 1 race broadcast.
Voting Categories:
Race Format: Number of laps in each race segment (Voting ends at 6:00pm/et on Saturday, February 15)
Option A: 30 laps/35 laps/10 laps
Option B: 30 laps/30 laps/15 laps
Option C: 30 laps/25 laps/20 laps

Starting Order: How drivers will line up to start the race (Voting ends at 7:30pm/et on Saturday, February 15)
Option A: Most Career Poles (most to least)
Option B: 2013 Driver Points Standings
Option C: Final Practice Speeds (fastest to slowest times)

Restart Order for Final Segment: How drivers will line up for the final segment (Voting ends at the conclusion of the second segment)
Option A: Fastest lap in the race (first and second segments both count)
Option B: Most laps led (first and second segments both count)
Option C: Mandatory pit stop (drivers lineup how they come off pit road)

Our ultimate goal is to use Sprints wireless technology to bring NASCAR Sprint Cup fans closer to our sport, and this is the latest example, said Steve Gaffney, vice president of corporate marketing for Sprint. This effort, the Sprint Unlimited, gives fans the opportunity to sit in NASCAR race control and make calls on key elements of the race. We encourage fans to grab their wireless device and seize this unique opportunity.

We look forward to partnering with NASCAR and Sprint to host the second Sprint Unlimited at Daytona International Speedway, said Joie Chitwood III, Daytona International Speedway president. Our passionate race fans helped create an exciting event last year from start to finish. With two new voting categories and real-time results, this years fan-driven event will be as exciting as ever.
Twenty NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers are eligible to participate in the 2014 Sprint Unlimited at
Daytona. Each driver raced his or her way into the starting lineup by winning pole positions in 2013 or by winning past Sprint Unlimited events....

2014 SPRINT UNLIMITED LINE UP...

2014 eligible participants include:
· Denny Hamlin (4 poles)
· Kyle Busch (3 poles)
· Joey Logano (2 poles)
· Jimmie Johnson (2 poles)
· Matt Kenseth (2 poles)
· Ryan Newman (2 poles)
· Dale Earnhardt Jr. (2 poles)
· Jeff Gordon (2 poles)
· Carl Edwards (2 poles)
· Marcos Ambrose (1 pole)
· Kurt Busch (1 pole)
· Kevin Harvick (1 pole)
· Brad Keselowski (1 pole)
· Mark Martin (1 pole)
· Jamie McMurray (1 pole)
· Danica Patrick (1 pole)
· Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (1 pole)
· Terry Labonte (past winner: 1985)
· Ken Schrader (past winner: 1989 and 1990)
· Tony Stewart (past winner: 2001, 2002 and 2007)
Tickets for the Sprint Unlimited are available online at DaytonaInternationalSpeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.(NASCAR)(1-9-2014)

I #Support Smoke
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing