CHASE BRISCOE – 2019 NXS Indianapolis Race Advance

Race Name: Indiana 250 (Race 25 of 33)
Venue: Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis, Indiana
Television: 3:00 p.m. EDT on NBC
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 136 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 233 points
Appearances:
– Cole and Chase will be signing autographs on Saturday from 10:30am to 11:15am at East Chalet #8, next to the Xfinity Series garage area.

Ford’s racing program is part of the Ford Performance organization based in Dearborn, Mich. It is responsible for major racing operations globally, including NASCAR, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, FIA World Rally Championship, Virgin Australia Supercars, Formula Drift, and NHRA Funny Car and sportsman drag racing. In addition, the organization also oversees the development of Ford’s racing engines, as well as the outreach programs with all Ford Clubs and Ford enthusiasts. For more information regarding Ford racing’s activities, please visit www.fordperformance.comwww.facebook.com/FordPerformance, Ford Performance on Instagram and @FordPerformance on Twitter.

Indianapolis Motor Speedway is your home racetrack and you have always said winning there would mean more than any other race. What’s it going to take to make that happen this weekend?

“I am super excited to get back to my home state and my home track. I have had this race circled on my calendar since the start of the year as a must-win and I really hope we can get that done this weekend. I think we will have a lot of speed. I just have to put a full weekend together and make sure we have good track position throughout the race and we’ll have a shot.”