Skip to content

COLE CUSTER – 2019 NXS Road America Race Advance

Race Name: CTECH Manufacturing 180 (Race 23 of 33)
Venue: Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
Television: 3:00 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 139 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 236 points

Henry Repeating Arms is one of the leading rifle and shotgun manufacturers in the United States and a world leader in the lever action category. The company motto is “Made in America, or not made at all” and its firearms come with a lifetime guarantee backed by award-winning customer service. Visit Henry Repeating Arms online at www.HenryUSA.com, on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/HenryRepeating, and on Instagram @Henry_Rifles.

You’ve had a stretch of bad luck throughout the month of August. What can you do to try to turn this luck around as we inch closer to the playoffs?

“We definitely haven’t had a great month of August but I know the guys back at the shop are working hard to get our cars the best they can be. I think everyone usually goes through this sort of stretch, so I am just glad that we are hopefully getting it out of the way before September comes and the Playoffs start. I’m looking forward to getting to Road America with Henry Repeating Arms as a new partner on the No. 00 Ford Mustang, so hopefully we can have a good outing with them and celebrate in Victory Lane this weekend.”